Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's The Most Random Thing You've Seen in a Pub?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
In honour of this being in Wetherspoons in Leeds yesterday...

FA-Cup.jpg

although this is no way near as good as after we lost to Portugal in Euro2004 when there was a brawl in Walkabout between two stag nights - one lot dressed as pirates and the other lot dressed as superheroes :clap2:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Few years back, away to Carlisle, mental pissed retard doing an elvis impression.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Stumpy Tim giving his autograph post REMF 1 to a rather drunk Ian Chapman.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
few years ago working in norfok asoldier from the local base brought in a local slapper who kept uncrossing her legsinfront of a:)ll the locals everyboby was trying to do the quiz but because she had no knickers on most teams scores were pretty low TRUE STORY:)

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Years ago had to sit through a hairy bum stripper at the Inn on the Prom as one of the guys in Dirty Shoes was getting married...it was half time break in the Ant Hill Mob gig and they jumped up to do a song (as part of his stag do) and out she came...

It was the most bizarre/ugly/weird thing I've ever seen....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A farmer bought in a white mole that he'd caught into our pub.

Years ago had to sit through a hairy bum stripper at the Inn on the Prom as one of the guys in Dirty Shoes was getting married...it was half time break in the Ant Hill Mob gig and they jumped up to do a song (as part of his stag do) and out she came...

It was the most bizarre/ugly/weird thing I've ever seen....

I've had a mate playing in that band.
I bet you are horrified.

luke17

Oct 9, 2003
I lump of fresh dogshit on the darts Oche in the Hollingbury to which a certain poster on here decided to take a sample of the occasion for keep sake on the sole of his trainer.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Back in about 80/81 we did a relief management stint for about 4 months in a pub called The Martello in Eastbourne, and one sunday night, there were a certain amount of "caravaning" people in the Public Bar....it was a funny night to be honest and no problems, well until the betting started, and one of the elder gents of the clan said he would bet anyone a tenner that he could balance ONE of his testicles on the top of a pint mug (the old style with dimples) he took on quite a few bets ............................ he proceeded to get his testicle out.........little did anyone know......he had the biggest hernia anyone had EVER seen !!!! needless to say he won all the bets........I dont suppose you would get away with that nowadays......that is without doubt one of the most random things i have ever seen............

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Mendoza

Sad but true.

A bloke with learning difficulties having his woolen bobble hat set alight by the locals.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
soiled underwear place strategically next to the toilet in a cubicle in which someone had quite clearly shit themselves was another strange one yesterday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here