Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the most RANDOM piece of Albion-related memorabilia you have?

ElkieB

Jun 24, 2008
Peacehaven
I grabbed the NPower banner off Ashley Barnes at the Withdean at last home game, my mate kept it.

Better though I have a "Championes" flag signed by the entire squad, signed and framed, hanging as you come down stairs, like the "welcome to Anfield" sign at Liverpool. I think it's cool anyway.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Nothing spectacular,but I do have one of the posters that used to be put up outside the Goldstone for forthcoming games,from 1956/7,a report of a southern league game at Northampton in 1905 (not much to report,0-0),and I retained one of those clappy hand thingies that were handed out at Withdean to encourage more noise,and if I put my hearing aids in it reminds me of how well THAT worked.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I have a rather nice large-sized badge from the early 80s with a seagull and 'Brighton your day' inscribed upon it. I used to wear it on my rather natty flat cap at the time. :blush:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've got a shiny half and half scarf from Olhanense when we played them in a friendly July 2011. The reverse side has the Portugese flag and Union flag.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Rarest piece...away programme for the 1911 season.
Random....Fence post from the east terrace marked with the day of demolition of the Goldstone.
Blue/White/Yellow cap with the Dolphin badge.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I do have somewhere a balloon the wife was given by Lee Steele during the 2001 champions open top bus ride, I think that it might have gone flat by now.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Couple of items. Got a copy of Build a Bonefire signed by Robbie Reinelt and Gordon Banks. And strange as it may sound got a pair of Albion pants signed by the 2006 squad. When we moved we want to set up a Tea Shop called The Pant Tree, got a few famous cricketers signed pants. Had them on a Washing Line round the shop, only problem was they got dusty and oviouslly couldn't wash them.

Mew

Aug 16, 2011
I've got a 1983 cup final cushion with a picture of wembley on. It's blue with yellow tassels round the edge. Surely that wins.

If not, I have a Hove police yellow traffic cone from the last game at the goldstone. I felt really bad about taking something from the ground but wanted a bit of memorabilia. Probably ending up taking the one thing that you couldn't legally take and that had some use post game.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I've got a 1983 cup final cushion with a picture of wembley on. It's blue with yellow tassels round the edge. Surely that wins.

Think I've got one of those somewhere. Cheap shiny blue material for the cover per chance?

Mew

Aug 16, 2011
Yep, that's the one. Inner padding is made from something that has a half life of 500 years so has not lost shape in 30 years.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I have a blue turnstile door from the north stand at the goldstone, nabbed it the day after the Donny game. It's sat in my living room.

I love it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here