Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the most RANDOM piece of Albion-related memorabilia you have?

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I have two one those- one signed by all the 1991 play off squad

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Is there an Andy Whing one? That would be HOT

Before his time I think.

Leon Knight, Adam Virgo, Paul Reid, Nathan Jones, Darren Currie, Kerry Mayo, Guy Butters, Gary Hart, Maheta Molango, Charlie Oatway and Adam El Abd all in various states of undress.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Before his time I think.

Leon Knight, Adam Virgo, Paul Reid, Nathan Jones, Darren Currie, Kerry Mayo, Guy Butters, Gary Hart, Maheta Molango, Charlie Oatway and Adam El Abd all in various states of undress.

Molango! Wow. Can't imagine the Mayo, Currie and Butters (all qualify for an Albion FOOD XI) ones are particularly enticing.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
My mother has a "toilet season ticket pass" to allow her access from the South West corner of the Goldstone to get to the ladies toliets in the Southern end of the West Stand. She was given this to allow her to avoid the queues at half time.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Two complete seats from the West Stand at the Goldstone. I have considered selling them but have no idea what they're worth nor if I could really do it !

My mum told me to throw mine away, as she thought it had wood worm!

I think somewhere I've got a Boycott Focus DIY flyer as handed out by me and about two others at the Littlehampton store in 96/97. That's pretty random. Especially as Focus DIY eventually took over the other DIY store I worked for down the road before going bust - taking their shit company and my old bosses down with them!

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
When we beat palarse 1-0 at smellhurst in 2005, Wayne Henderson came over and threw his gloves into the jubilant crowd .... I caught one of them!

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Not really random or exclusive, either.
I still have the free red scarf we all got at the Peterborough away game, yonks ago.

:bowdown:

I had mine for years after, don't know what happened to it. The missus must have thrown it out when I wasn't looking! What a day though, memorable for the fact that they played on about 4 inches of snow! And the 6,000 of us packed in the away end!

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
A songsheet with the words to GOSBTS, given out when Norman Wisdom lead the singing. Home game vs Chesterfield in 1965.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
My nephew "borrowed" a bottle of champagne from the changing room after our back to back promotions & got it signed by the players for us, but theyve faded away unfortunately...still proudly displayed in our cabinet though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here