Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the most RANDOM piece of Albion-related memorabilia you have?

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Mousepad for Christmas

A-9YZgPCcAAbRRW.jpg:large

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
2 Car stickers......1. White with blue letters FANS UNITED BAD OWNERSHIP KILLS FOOTBALL
2. Blue and white horizontal stripes ...FREE THE COLDEAN 1.
DICK KNIGHTS ARMY
BOYCOTT FOCUS D.I.Y
Red Seagull membership card
Blue and white clubcall card ...tel 0891 800 609.
And a poster advertising the...' And Smith Must Score' show and the tickets...shown at the Komedia.
And a letter from (ugh) Bellotti.......Everyone...All together now.....'Build a bonfire,Build a Bonfire.....

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I took the sticky numbers 189 ,190 & 191 off our seats at withdean and put them on the cover of the Huddersfield programme well it was the last match at withdean :shrug: is that random enough

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
OK Hiney.

I'll also admit to two Seagulls Party T shirts,and accompanying pin badges.

And a cracked because mrsww dropped it Seagulls teapot stand.Crazed as it is,it is still propped up in wombatmansions,and the housemaids regularly check it for dust and deterioration.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
As well as the bottle of bubbly I still have my foam hand and mini cushion from the '83 cup final, & when we had our 2nd son a friend gave us a Seagulls bib signed by Charlie Oatway. I think a pair of Oatways socks that he gave us after a pre season friendly are still knocking around somewhere too!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I have Charlie Oatway's tongue...

Off his boot,

When we won the league at Plymouth many years ago.. Charlie had a rough tackle that game and the tongue off his boot came off. I went and nabbed it. I also went on the team coach and got the whole squad to sign the programme. Happy with that!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
OK Hiney.

I'll also admit to two Seagulls Party T shirts,and accompanying pin badges.

And a cracked because mrsww dropped it Seagulls teapot stand.Crazed as it is,it is still propped up in wombatmansions,and the housemaids regularly check it for dust and deterioration.

hahahahaha!

Magnificent, an Albion Teapot Stand.

Surely the winner so far.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I have a pillow case that was stuck to the promotion bus in 1979. As I chased after the bus I managed to grab it as it was going along the seafront.
Not sure where it is, but it has "Super Seagulls" painted on it.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
A BHA squad jigsaw in a rusty round tube tin from the 1970s (charity shop purchase)

I've got one of these too!

I also have a cup final rosette, a babies bib adorned with 'I dribbled my way to Wembley' and a cup final flat cap type thing.

Oh, and a pair of Puma King's signed by Dean Wilkins

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
This thread is brilliant, but could definitely be enhanced with some pictures!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
My cup final flag (not on it's original stick - they took that off me), a six panel hat, and a particularly nasty shiny acrylic v-neck jersey with 'British Caledonian' on it. I wore it out in town straight after getting back from the final and tried to get into some club (can't remember which one it was now) - and they said 'no football fans'. I asked them how they knew.... given my flag, scarf, silly hat, jumper. But, no worries - I took them all off and put in them in my Albion plastic carrier bag (which I'm sure is still somewhere), and they let me in.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Just today, doing sommat else, found The Argus special on the closure of the Goldstone ground back in the day.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Someone gave me a Gus tshirt, presumably given away for free at his first game?

Pretty poor I know, given some of the offerings on here!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I have lots of those membership cards from the 80s/ 90s which you had to show at the turnstile when getting into the Goldstone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here