Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the most depressing place you've ever been??

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I once woke up and me and my superhero alter ego had split. I felt meek and grubby. Ordinary. While he strutted and super-snogged women in murky bars in the snowy wastes of an unspecified north. He's flicking peanuts at whisky bottles and winning at darts while i'm struggling to make ends meet in an ill-lit office, unappreciated and worryingly content. My trousers were damp because i hadn't the time to iron them dry. He doesn't feel the cold though, being super. He could piss all down himself if he wanted and he wouldn't notice a pigging thing.

That was a rough morning.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Gotta be the office that I work in!

:nono: :nono: :nono:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
1 Falmer ; a suburb that likes to pretend it is a village populated by greedy, small-minded scum who should be re-housed in
2 Merthyr Tydfil ; the best thing about is the road to Cardiff.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
anyone who votes for Merthyr Tydfil, try going along the road to Tredegar... a truly sad town.

Ramsgates pretty depressing too, especially when you have to go to Margate for a "good" night out.

Rail stations are generally pretty despressing, particularly the area around. Run down, under developed, a reminder of Britains hay-day and how we've f***ed it up.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Port Vale, imagine one of the pubs being your local?

Rosyth in Scotland, always raining, always depressing.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Croydon, definately.

I took some old drunk home in the cab from Shoreham a couple of years back. He could only just direct me to his flat.
Quoted him £80 before we left Shoreham which he was OK with. When he got out the car and gone inside his flat, I noticed he'd dropped a £20 note on the back seat. I didn't want to lose my wheels as I took the money back to him so I took it as a tip.

f***ing dump or what?

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
Meade's_Ball said:
I once woke up and me and my superhero alter ego had split. I felt meek and grubby. Ordinary. While he strutted and super-snogged women in murky bars in the snowy wastes of an unspecified north. He's flicking peanuts at whisky bottles and winning at darts while i'm struggling to make ends meet in an ill-lit office, unappreciated and worryingly content. My trousers were damp because i hadn't the time to iron them dry. He doesn't feel the cold though, being super. He could piss all down himself if he wanted and he wouldn't notice a pigging thing.

That was a rough morning.
Are you both virgins and i am worried about the damp trousers.
Knocked one out and no time to change i think.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Trufflehound said:
Merthyr Tydfil

I've been to Port Talbot today, and that takes some beating.:(

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bradford. I had to work there from 93 to '02. It has no redeeming features at all.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Why the word "Croydon" isn't repeated again and again here beggars belief.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here