Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the most depressing place you've ever been??

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Redcar. The most polluted place I have ever worked at. On a bad day the air is thick with chemicals and sulphur.

Made the mistake of wearing a white shirt on the first day. By the time I went home it was grey. God knows how people live there!

Genoa in NW Italy is nasty - docklands with nasty-looking prossies everywhere.

I once took the wrong exit coming into Rio from Sao Paulo - and that didn't look very nice, but we scarpered while some little oiks were trying to flag the car down in the middle of the road (I drove straight at them, the correct action to take every time).

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
oohh oohh I'll add Gatwick Airport after returning from a holiday, waiting for your luggage/snowboard bag is the most depressing time EVER as you realise its back to work on Monday & the "my god that trip went too quickly!" thoughts :nono:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Strike said:
Croydon. Went there when I was 15, hated the place its just a nasty concrete jungle, that feels depressing. Hate going through the place everytime I have to catch the train to London.
You have no choice there then. Is that bad you`ve thought about changing your job:D :p

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Strike said:
Newport, Wales. Went through the town by coach seemed really depressing, it had houses with smashed up windows and dodgy looking people walking around town.

Newport is quite nice - if you compare it to Port Talbot, that is...

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It's been said before but I'll say it again

Croydon.

Is a dump, always was a dump, always will be a dump.

I've had more enjoyable days washing out headlice as a pre-pubescant

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Majdanek in Poland... more depressing than Auschwitz because it's right by the city of Lublin and you can imagine all the people being gassed and burnt while starving Polish peasants watched from their windows. Whole prefabs full of teeth... glasses... shoes....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here