Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the difference between Brighton and Pace so far...

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
After four games, not a lot.

Yo threw away a two goal lead at home against a relegated club, we threw a one goal away advantage against a promoted club.

Who on Saturday in the next home game, scored 7...without their star player, sold to you.

Your top scorer of last season can't even get on the bench at Selhurst.

All in all I'd say it's honours even so far.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
You're right - there isnt a lot of difference between Brighton and Pace... we have that in abundance thanks!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Pace is normally with Hale, whereas we are just hailing a new era

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Yo threw away a two goal lead at home against a relegated club, we threw a one goal away advantage against a promoted club.

Who on Saturday in the next home game, scored 7...without their star player, sold to you.

You can spin this nonsense, however you like.

You could equally have said:

"You threw away a two goal lead at home against a club that won at Anfield last season , we threw a one goal away advantage against a promoted club who Brighton hammered home and away last year."

And as you well know, Judas is INJURED.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I am not sure why but this reminds me of something I read at the weekend. When Morecombe and Wise were asked what they would be if they were not comedians, Eric replied "Mike and Bernie Winters".

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Palace -> Palce -> Pace

Looks like the rioters have been looting again

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How did you work that one out?

One of us is in third place, having won 3 and drawn 1, and would be joint top if it wasn't for a quality last minute equaliser. The other is in 4th place, with a point LESS.

One of us is safely in the hat for round two of the league cup. One of us isn't.

One of us is getting gates of nearly 20,000, one of us is getting 12,500

We're head and shoulders above you FFS. You're just getting GOBBY because your usual relegation battle appears to be on the back burner for now. Give it time, and I'm sure you will revert to type. i.e complete shite.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Er, we are UNBEATEN and have already taken on two of the best teams in this league.

Palace, or PACE, have already taken a beating.

It is NOT honours even by any stretch of the imagination. That is so desperate it is untrue. Get over yourselves

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove

:dunce::lol:

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
Lets see how things stand after 10 games, that's when things start to take shape. Even then you'd be a fool to brag too much about anything, what matters is where you are at the end of the season. If you are looking for praise then well done, you have started better than most would have put you down for.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

but we still got something from the game as we have in all our games this season in front of near full stadiums, nice stadiums, new stadiums (apart from fratton of course, which is on par with your dump)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

goon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here