Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the best albion moment you have had ?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Aldershot 3-1 in the Cup in the 1960s, 29,000+ crowd.

Willie Willie Irvines goal against Villa circa 1971.

When I heard that we had signed Bobby Smith the first. Lots more.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The box is packed with white shirts ,the ball is sent over Mcshane rises and scores with a bullet header,off his shoulder and the defenders and screams into the net at 2mph,its Palace 0-1 Brighton mmmmmmmmmmmagic

Jimbo26

Jan 25, 2007
Portslade Old Village
Have to say the 4-1 against Millwall in the play offs in 1991. Three goals in the second half during 15 crazy minutes was absolutely fantastic. Mike Small was superb that day !!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Winning the league. 1964/65

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
First thought was being 1-0 up in an FA Cup Final :yahoo: but there are also so many other highlights listed in this thread.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Presenting a very large bottle of 'We're going up' labelled champagne to Micky and the players in the dressing room at Plymouth when we got promoted. And then getting sprayed with it by Charlie Oatway! Getting the pictures I took of this printed in the Argus - A great day.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Man City. Apart from the two promotions, my time as a supporter has been filled with uncertianty, loosing and nothing to shout about. (and the two promotions were from when i was a half supporter!) so to be able to stand in that family stand, with kupiers saving that penalty and Muzza scoring that goal. Magic. I nearly cried when Anyinsah (who i was gutted we didn't buy. Him and owusu. OMG) scored (although i couldn't see it).

Donk the Seagull

Registered Legend
Jul 26, 2004
The whole playoff experience from Virgo's header to the final whistle at Cardiff. Also the promotion party at Port Vale a few seasons before.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Hereford - Second Half, Maskell... Off the post.... Reinelt !!!!!!!!!

Blatant foul by baird in the scramble for the ball by the way but lets not mention that....

Jan 30, 2008
Presenting a very large bottle of 'We're going up' labelled champagne to Micky and the players in the dressing room at Plymouth when we got promoted. And then getting sprayed with it by Charlie Oatway! Getting the pictures I took of this printed in the Argus - A great day.
you're so influential .did you wipe their arses after they had a shite??

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Beating Chesterfield 1-0 at Withdean and winning the Third Division title.

We had always been struggling up to that point since I started supporting the club in 1997. That season we won most of the games, played good football, had a team that included: Zamora, Cullip, Kuipers, Rogers etc.

Still remember that night game; atmosphere was electric, all the brown envelopes, Cullip thumping in that header near the end and the fact it was against Chesterfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here