Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats saturday going to be like now?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
For an old git like me, it is more than "just another game" - it is a chance to enjoy watching a match on a terrace - the way I enjoy watching football. I always enjoy a day out at the Posh.

Fair comment! One of my favourite away days too!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Will be there and supporting the team regardless. Nobody has even been charged yet.

Couldn't agree more. I was arrested and charged, bail for nine months, stood trial and was found not guilty in the end. I had support, so should they

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Subdued and lots to discuss on the journey there, given the latest events

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I'm working Saturday and absolutely gutted I'm not going. I love going to Peterborough, played/trained there as a schoolboy, always a good atmosphere and great memories from last season.

Right now I want to go and support and get behind the team more than ever though. Any other fan thats got the chance to go should do the same.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So do Southampton and we totally f***ed them over.

Miserable git.

Nah not really, I actually attended matches like Watford and Wrexham so I get a slightly different view of things compared to people like you who only go at home where our record remains very good.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
and wont face prison if not proven. Innocent until proven guilty. I do wish they would avoid these sort of press releases before at least charges are brought. I agree it feels different but now is the time to be strong and show we can brush all the immature comments aside and get on with supporting the team out there.

Of the last 30 consecutive Premier players who have had such allegations, few have been charged & ZERO have been found guilty

It makes no difference at all. Just another game and another 3 points to win.

I would put it down to you wanting to grab the limelight.

Just let it lie until you know facts.

Close the thread mods.

I'm not commenting on the case at all, simply on what effect the arrests themselves will have on morale, both amongst the supporters and among the players. I think thats worthy of discussion. To suggest that it will have no effect at all, as some on here are claiming, is a surprising point of view.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
plenty of drinks,plenty of cards,plenty of banter and support for my team bha:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here