Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats saturday going to be like now?

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
I can’t help thinking that people are getting a little over sensitive over our recent news. At the moment it’s just allegations should anyone be found guilty then what ever they may be found guilty of I’m sure will be terrible. However it that going to stop me enjoying watching the Albion this Saturday or any other? 100% no, and if opposition fans chant stuff at us, so what. They’ll call us gay and rapists, we’ll call them pickies and inbreeds, that’s what happens at football.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Can't wait for saturday, good day out with the lads and to a stadium I've never visited before standing in the terraces.

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
I can’t help thinking that people are getting a little over sensitive over our recent news. At the moment it’s just allegations should anyone be found guilty then what ever they may be found guilty of I’m sure will be terrible. However it that going to stop me enjoying watching the Albion this Saturday or any other? 100% no, and if opposition fans chant stuff at us, so what. They’ll call us gay and rapists, we’ll call them pickies and inbreeds, that’s what happens at football.

The Judge Likes this . Lets get on with it .

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Got a 5 hour drive there and seriously reconsidering going now. These allegations are going to overshadow everything, you can imagine the chants we'll get and can you really see our players being motivated for this. :shrug:

Sorry bud but I think you're a but off the mark.

There will be 16 players and a coaching team who will need our support as fans now, more than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here