Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats saturday going to be like now?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Sure..but five of their team-mates and friends have been arrested on a very serious charge and will face prison if proven - does everyone just carry on as normal? Yeah, I'll be there, but it doesn't feel the same right now...

Please see Bozza's comments about the matter - it is the only "sticky" at the top if you missed it like me!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Shouldn't be an issue - footballers are not renowned for thinking too deeply and will just go out and play - whether they play well (as we saw last night) is in the lap of the gods but this won't really make much difference to them. As for getting a bit of flack off opposing fans - well we've put up with all the homophobic bollocks and laughed back at it for years - we can get over this surely?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You should do what we're supposed to do as NSC posters, i.e. carry on as if nothing's happened.

It's Gus's job to manage, and he has to earn his corn. The Suarez case was handled poorly, God help us if we make the same mistakes here. It's ironic that on the day player discipline again rears it's ugly head who should show up at the club but Dennis Wise...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Another away day with over 2,000 fans going

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Sure..but five of their team-mates and friends have been arrested on a very serious charge and will face prison if proven - does everyone just carry on as normal? Yeah, I'll be there, but it doesn't feel the same right now...

Of the last 30 consecutive Premier players who have had such allegations, few have been charged & ZERO have been found guilty

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It makes no difference at all. Just another game and another 3 points to win.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Got a 5 hour drive there and seriously reconsidering going now. These allegations are going to overshadow everything, you can imagine the chants we'll get and can you really see our players being motivated for this. :shrug:

What chants, what have you done?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4646974 said:
I hope you get locked in a cellar and ra...... oh best not.

I'm sure my ceaseless negativity and whining would see Fritzel release me after a day or two.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
It makes no difference at all. Just another game and another 3 points to win.

For an old git like me, it is more than "just another game" - it is a chance to enjoy watching a match on a terrace - the way I enjoy watching football. I always enjoy a day out at the Posh.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Anyone know how many fans are going?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here