Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will be the most worthwhile question at the forum tonight?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sorry Mendoza, you are so far of the mark that it's frightening ... sporks come in boxes of 10,000; if procured this way the unit cost is a mere 0.82p. We have to be careful how many we buy as we don't want to have too much stock and have to shift it all to Falmer (Spork Stadium)!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
:clap2:

I am loving the fact that there are other spork admirers about. I once had a pie with a spork at the Ricoh arena (remember when we lost 2-0 to two dodgy penalties and Dennis Wise was playing...?), it was a very good pie-experience because I had the use of both a spoon and a fork in one easy-to-use device.

I would like to hear a spork question tonight...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sorry Mendoza, you are so far of the mark that it's frightening ... sporks come in boxes of 10,000; if procured this way the unit cost is a mere 0.82p. We have to be careful how many we buy as we don't want to have too much stock and have to shift it all to Falmer (Spork Stadium)!

Bu we can't order too few either. Can you imagine the riots that will occur if we run out of sporks?!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
grand-unification-of-cutlery-26576-1243024741-15.jpg

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Bu we can't order too few either. Can you imagine the riots that will occur if we run out of sporks?!

WHAT?! There's a world wide spork shortage?!
229.gif

We must appease the spork God's by burning all the plastic forks and spoons!

unconference.riot.jpg

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Chill Acker, my business already has 300,000+ in stock, we can still create a Spork Black Market and buy players with the profit ... we could call it the forty spork fund?

Anyone go to Kidderminster Harriers where they did a Shepards Pie with a spork ... clear spork, really let it down you can't beat a colour dyed spork, just gives it that air of refinement!

There's a new programme out soon about Sporks and night football SporksNight with Coleman ... Taxi!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Will Gold members get Sporks free of charge and will away members ever get them free if it rains. I resent having to pay for sporks when the stewards always confiscate my metal ones that I bring in to eat my chips with.

can you please calrify this and tell us how much money you have to spend on us all.

PS I really hate it when away fans get free stuff like ponchos and sporks

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sporks For All ... it has a familiar ring to it?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Stoo82 ... now I'm scared ... that is going too far!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Tony, could you confirm that the new stadium at Falmer won't be called The Arse Bandit's Arena?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
:lolol: Im not a member or anything :blush:, i just typed "Spork Forum" into google and this was he first one.

I am sure your avatar is from a lost satanic spork society.

In all seriousness this question must be asked, if the club is serious about becoming an established championship club, we need to at least look at Palarse and OPR's spork set ups.

Can we get them in club colours, should we be offering kids spork for life for a quid deals, should the community projects be doing spork workshops and training sessions.

Can we force a motion tonight on this pointed issue, I think the pubic at lardge need to know. If we have another bad season how do we off load sporks and can we get them used in the off season to maximise sporkiness.

I allready would like to see the phone in, Albion roar and the argus keeping this issue on the bunson. As its ticket only tonight I fear the club may be trying to supress this issue by inviting selected fans, can we have some form of demonstration outside ir even get a stooge who is willing to ask the question on sporks.

I urge anyone attending, listen to your conscience, bin that question on the ticket office and fill your lungs with one word SPORKS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here