Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What will be the most worthwhile question at the forum tonight?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why when things are going so well with Falmer and a manager who looks like he is putting together a good squad did someone decide to kill off Stringer Bell in series 3 of The Wire.

Do not mess with Omar and the guy from New York in the Bow Tie is the answer I expect you'll get

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Good evening Tony,may i call you tony? thanks. Could you tell me why im allowed the bottle top on my coke at one end of withdean but its deemed a dangerous weapon at the other end of the ground and the nice lady confiscates it. Thankyou Tony. Oh while your there can youtell that midget copper and his gum chewing slack jawed moll to stop filming young children during the match,as its against the law apparently. Ta x

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
On a serious point, we've finally got f*** all to complain about for the first time since, well, the early 70's really. It'll be an interesting forum in that respect.

This club's gone too far the other way. I'm off to follow Luton, Leeds, Bournmouth and if things get really bad, Newcastle.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tony , will there be a wide selection of muzak to listen to when performing a dump in the Gents at Falmer ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Seriously Tony, what the f**k is happening with the food at Withdean, it must be the biggest pile of cr@p you could possibly offer? Charge the earth by all means, but make it good ... at the moment it's expensive rubbish ...

My word I feel better for that ...

And another thing ...

NURSE!!!

Medication

Alfred the greatx

Cake anyone, bit overdone
Jun 15, 2008
Can we fall out of the numerous well stocked drinking establishments inside the ground about 10 mins to kick off, to the rousing strains of Land of hope and / Jerusalem, to get the old tonsils working, and when the team runs out to GOSBTS can we make a small change to the first verse, instead of -

Now is the time for marching
Now let your hearts be gay
Hark to the merry bugles
Sounding along our way

Could we sing something like -

Now let your hearts be strong
Hark to the merry bugles
As we sing our loyal song

Just updates it a bit as some of the original words have changed meaning some what.
Thanks for listening Tony.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Can we fall out of the numerous well stocked drinking establishments inside the ground about 10 mins to kick off, to the rousing strains of Land of hope and / Jerusalem, to get the old tonsils working, and when the team runs out to GOSBTS can we make a small change to the first verse, instead of -

Now let your hearts be gay
Hark to the merry bugles
Sounding along our way

Could we sing something like -

Now let your hearts be strong
Hark to the merry bugles
As we sing our loyal song

Just updates it a bit as some of the original words have changed meaning some what.
Thanks for listening Tony.

:nono:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
1. Do you know where the giant flag is?

2. Which are best - windows or lickers?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Can we PLEASE have a special section of all the moaners and 'expert football managers' so we dont all have to listen to the shit they shout in H Block anymore?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tony , will you make Ernest kiss your arse in the centre circle at Falmer at the first home game ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
just tuned into the fans forum , listening via Player. Any question about sporks must be a 1/3 bet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here