Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What WAS the best bit of your day?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Two things made me chuckle. One of us crew of four was a Red and wanted to go into the shop so we went in with him. As we walked through the door one of ours walked out and I heard him say rather loudly 'it's like effing TK Max in there'. My son then asked an staff member where the blue section was. You had to be there at the time but made me smile.

The memorial was very moving as I remember watching it all unfold when I was a kid.

The best bit for me was finding my restricted view seat was row 1 (at the front) to the right of the goal. Best seat in the house. Oh and I think KLL scored a cracker.

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
I loved all the good luck messages from Evertonions wherever we went. I loved seeing Brighton everywhere - including the Tate ( bit of culture). I loved thinking how awful the seats were compared to the Amex - our ground is the best. I loved YNWA - especially how we all joined in. I missed KZ's goal as the person next to me was commenting on Vincelot's hair colour at the time and I was checking it out ( has it changed?). I was very touched by the memorial - remember it well and brought a tear to my eye. We were well beaten but glad we played Liverpool. Could have lost to Wrexham! These are the games we remember.

TigheRade

Feb 3, 2012
Like he heard, whilst celebrating sweeping the ball into the net.

Pro Albion songs were infrequent. Mainly 2,000 singing anti Carroll & Suarez songs that failed to stop them overwhelming us.

Inevitable that Suarez would get booed. He got found guilty of making a racist comment to Evra. Would you rather we clapped him?

Plus, banter is a big part of going to football. I heard nothing malicious, was all in good humour so cannot see the problem. Carrol cost £35 million and has been arguably the worst signing for that sort of money. He scored against a Championship side because that is his level.

You also must of been at a different game as the fans were brilliant and singing plenty of pro Albion songs. I don't recall us being held in to the final whistle and despite being 6 -1 down, the fans stayed and kept singing till the end.

shellsuit

Feb 5, 2009
1/returning to the shellsuit mecca

2/my hotel......i think everyone staying was an extra for my big fat gypsy wedding!

3/the little fan park zone by the away end,beer and fish and chips.....how good was that!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
7 pints of guiness in the Arkle,... home fans walked in took a look at the Albion 'take-over' and left, very few stayed for a drink.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
It was stupid, the train was not full and they were not honouring our reservations.

Still got on the thing in the end.

I did like the way in which you and Worthing Paul waded in to rectify the situation :wink:

Good work which got me and some others on the train.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here