Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What WAS the best bit of your day?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
You know the streakers sexuality and relationship status?

You can guess; likes getting his tackle out in front of scousers.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
my best bit was finding a box of bakewell tarts in the boot of the car that i didnt know were there on the way back

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Walking across Stanley Park with great anticipation and seeing the stadium - and seeing the memorial - we were standing there and a Liverpool guy came up kissed his finger and touched his mates name - full respect to him.

Then Lua Lua's goal - absolute stonker

Our fantastic fans who never gave up singing

Meeting some really nice guys on here that we're on the coach - nice to put a face to the names.

Absolute brilliant day out x

The streaker was funny!!! Especially when we were all singing come and join us over here!!

Oh and sing when your robbing!!! You only sing when your robbing!!! that was funny too x

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Geting home this morning at 6.30 after our mini bus broke down outside brum . The bloke from the Indian restaurant who brought us food coffee and tea and was all on the house . Was on the right side at the back stand could only see half the pitch did not matter as being there was good enough . Thought our support was top draw and the gosbts at the end of the game had Liverpool fans applaud us . Take a bow Brighton on tour . Atb thr judge .

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Playing with my band for an hour in our local 'Concert in the Park' and getting pissed after,it eases the fact that I fell asleep just before half time so in my mind we were still 1-1.
I woke about 3 hours after the final whistle and:ffsparr:6-1.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The fact that work was quiet ... gutted I didn't go :( even despite the score.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I think the best moment came very early on in the game. When we started to bait That wonderful £35 million waste of money that is Carroll, the copper sat right in front of me, was pissing himself laughing. I said you not a football fan then? He said no, I'm a toffee, so please carry on.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
1. the look on some of the scousers faces as we were playing beautiful, clean, passing football in the first half.

2. the verbal volley with the home fans in the right hand corner and the two whining scousers getting thrown out. "2-0 to the albion!!"

marvellous scenes

I saw that too, with the bloke in the Suarez LFC shirt. Giving it all that, then the stewards telling him to leave. What a prick.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
-The streaker, as that was a proper old-school effort, of the sort you rarely get to see these days (principally because TV companies always get all pompous about it, and pronounce, incorrectly that "this is not the sort of thing we want to see at matches").

-The local who came round the pub by the Kop flogging loads of enamel badges from a board. It seems to be a very Scouse thing to do, to cover your outfit in enamel Liverpool badges. This guy was very persistent, pointing out that "there's Liverpool-Brighton ones on there mate, come on, it says Brighton!", as if that was all that was needed for us to part with a few quid. At which point I looked closer, in amongst all the Istanbul and 5 Times badges, and spotted a whole set of them emblazoned with (this is not a typo on my part) Kening Dalalish- Liverpool Legend. I honestly don't believe he'd ever noticed- I really wish I'd bought one now. As fails go, misspelling the first and surnames of one of your club's most iconic figures is pretty special. I told him if he had any Gustanio Poyjett Brighton Legend ones, I'd buy it like a shot.

-And THIS effort by one of NSC's finest...
421502_10150548202201638_558516637_9227593_1055264772_n.jpg

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
1. Our brilliant support yesterday
2. Kazenga's great free-kick
3. The "We're gonna win 7-6" chants
4. I got a KFC at a service station for £4, bargain !!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here