Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was that 'punch-up' all about in the second half?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Franks Wild Years said:
He was shouting something about the bloody valeters tearing the roof of his cortina or something.

Seriously though, balding, shaved head, small gold framed glasses and a pointy nose. I'd deffo recognise the shit again.

And was showing his undying love for FDM if memory serves me correctly. Bloody hooligan should get a lifetime ban

1537679447_l.jpg

anyone recognise him? he is the one on the left

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
B.M.F said:
And was showing his undying love for FDM if memory serves me correctly. Bloody hooligan should get a lifetime ban

1537679447_l.jpg

anyone recognise him? he is the one on the left

:lolol: If Kipper had been in goal Saturday we'd have won 6-0 ???

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
:lolol: If Kipper had been in goal Saturday we'd have won 6-0 ???

Your correct there mate. If he had been in goal for west ham we would have won 6-0 :p :lolol:

On another note the increased dossage feels like itmay be starting to work bud :)

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
B.M.F said:
Your correct there mate. If he had been in goal for west ham we would have won 6-0 :p :lolol:

On another note the increased dossage feels like itmay be starting to work bud :)

Glad to hear it, dude. Give us a bell if you need a natter.

You going Saturday?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Glad to hear it, dude. Give us a bell if you need a natter.

You going Saturday?

Hope to be going mate. will see on the day but have got to get myself out and about again. Are you actually coming to a home game for a change :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Aye, third of season, bloody miracle :p

Will be good to see you bud and gives me an extra incentive to go :)

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
I was talking to the said "large" bloke after the game walking to plaistow, and he said that he in fact said to the pissed couple "will you sit down for f**k sake" and it then kicked off.

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
sirmax2004 said:
Yeah that was my mate. apparently he swore and so they chucked him out. Then when we asked the police woman why she threatened to arrest my other mate for talking to her. Gotta love the met!

And he laughed at her which is why he got chucked out.

She said to him this is your first warning and if he swore again he would be out. so then he laughed at her after she went to walk away then he laughed at the comment she made, then she just grabbed him. Apparently she didn\'t even know where the police box was. He also claimed that she was grabbing him down the stairs and when he said can she slow down cos it was slippery she dragged harder. Totally out of order, Srgt. Brewer her name. Brighton police station wil be soon getting a complaint filed!!!!

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Sneaky George said:
This happened right where I was sitting. There was a bloke in his late 40's /early 50's with his wife/girlfriend who were absolutely pissed. I mean totally pissed. They arrived late , then he stood on his seat trying to contact his " mates" in the west ham stand on our right. Then he just shouted obsenities for the rest of the half before getting bored and then left with his woman, 10 mins before half time. He then came back 20 minutes into the 2nd half where upon he said, " are we 2 down? " That's how interested he was in the match.

He'd had words with a man on my right, a decent fan, a little on the large side, & with his son, just before at half time - on their way to the bar. He then left with the game about 10 minutes to go and then he kicked off with this bloke. It was totally his fault. Disgracefully, he hit his teenage son at least twice in the face as we, my mates and I tried to hold him back from going totally beserk. He was totally out of order. There were several kids in the seats immediately next to where this was going on and one young lad, 6 or 7 years old was in tears for the rest of the game. I asked his Dad was he ok, and with tears welling up his his eyes said he was very , very upset. That young kid will probably not want to go to and see the Albion again for along time.

People around me later said the bloke who kicked off was called Steve. Whoever he is, he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself... starting a fight with someone who had done nothing, and much worst still, lashing out hitting his teenage son and making very young kids terrified.

Two others things: Overall it was good that we, the decent Albion fans, self -policed this incident, which went on for several minutes by the way. But where were the stewards and Police? Normally when you go to an away game, you're pounced upon if you dare to stand up; at West Ham today when there was a pretty nasty fight, where were they?

The whole incident has left a very sour taste.

i went for a slash just before the end and saw the filth laying into him and his pig ugly bird, i tried to intervene as it looked a bit nasty, but was promptly told to f off,

yeah, could see they were both utterly hammered- shouldnt have been let into the ground in thatg state, pretty sure they both got nicked.

Lander said:
And he laughed at her which is why he got chucked out.

She said to him this is your first warning and if he swore again he would be out. so then he laughed at her after she went to walk away then he laughed at the comment she made, then she just grabbed him. Apparently she didn\'t even know where the police box was. He also claimed that she was grabbing him down the stairs and when he said can she slow down cos it was slippery she dragged harder. Totally out of order, Srgt. Brewer her name. Brighton police station wil be soon getting a complaint filed!!!!
Was this the incident that someone near me explained by saying "That lad's been quietly winding the stewards and police up for some time"?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
I've just had a conversation with the Albion's safety officer who knew all about the incident. He's confirmed the man and the woman were both arrested. He doesn't yet know the outcome or if the Police are going to be charge them but said the club would definitely be taking action against them. I also raised the issue of the stewards/police not doing anything. He said they were monitoring the sitaution on CCTV and did, as we now know, eventually arrest them.

He also said the club would try and find out who the young lad was, who was so upset and his Dad, to try to give them a better football experience - a nice touch I think. If anyone knows who they are, so please tell club.

A big thanks to all on here who have helped with this and to Richard Hebbard, the Albion's safety officer. It looks like we'll get this idiot(s) banned - well done everyone.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Sneaky George said:
I've just had a conversation with the Albion's safety officer who knew all about the incident. He's confirmed the man and the woman were both arrested. He doesn't yet know the outcome or if the Police are going to be charge them but said the club would definitely be taking action against them. I also raised the issue of the stewards/police not doing anything. He said they were monitoring the sitaution on CCTV and did, as we now know, eventually arrest them.

He also said the club would try and find out who the young lad was, who was so upset and his Dad, to try to give them a better football experience - a nice touch I think. If anyone knows who they are, so please tell club.

A big thanks to all on here who have helped with this and to Richard Hebbard, the Albion's safety officer. It looks like we'll get this idiot(s) banned - well done everyone.

Fair play, get this sort of scum out of the club. Ban 'em for life for all I care !

:clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
British Bulldog said:
Saw a police woman eject a young fan in the upper tier for absolutly no apparent reason!

He gave the Wanker sign to the West ham fans and she was watching him.

the kids in front of Notters were also warned by the senior steward when they started doing the same.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Sneaky George said:

Observing it on CCTV before taking any action?! ie. they basically just sat there and watched while the lad got a pasting and a small child got trampled on. We should take action against the police for being negligent, if that's the case.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here