Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was that 'punch-up' all about in the second half?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
agreed.

The club need to be fair to all parties and make sure that they all have a chance to have their say. The club probably also need to speak to the police officers who carted away the bloke.

Not something that can be done overnight. The mascot thing is a really good idea but am guessing that the club books these many games in advance, so once again, not something that can be done straight away.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I have today received the following email from Richard Hebberd, the Albion's Operations Manager:

"Just to update you. Although I can’t go into details in order to protect identities, the Club has now identified all those involved both victims and assailants. We have spoken to those who were most seriously affected and have discussed with them how best the Club can demonstrate that the vast majority of its supporters are good people. We have made appropriate arrangements with those people following on from those discussions.

Those involved in creating the incident have been identified and have been excluded from our matches for a considerable period."

Well done to the club on what appears to be a satisfactory resolution all round

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here