Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What was Carpenter shouting and waving.........

D

Deleted User X18H

....abd fist clenching to south stand blocks C and D after Hammond scored. Looked a bit rude.

D

Deleted User X18H

Oh sorry I forgot none of you were there.

D

Deleted User X18H

KinkyGoebels said:
You seem to be quite bitter.
I am more lager .....
most of you obviously weren't there as I am not referring to the celebration as described on SCR but to when Carpenter was going back to halfway.

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
hove born&bred said:
I am more lager .....
most of you obviously weren't there as I am not referring to the celebration as described on SCR but to when Carpenter was going back to halfway.

I assume there was lots of empty seats?

Jameson

From my viw in F it looked like he was having a go at the fans behind the dugout. Looked a little unpleasant. People round me assumed he was getting wound up by the crowd who were clearly far from impressed by his performance today. :(

Oct 25, 2003
The Great Cornholio said:
Neither were you by the sounds of it as they celebrated in the corner which is next to Blocks A and B. Couldn't see them from the 2nd row of Block D.

carpenter wasn't with the rest of them, he was definitely infront of block d/e

perhaps he was celebrating with his only real friend, LI:)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
I don't think chippy had a bad game atall, even through he looked tired near the end.

:eek:

he was shocking

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He was the worse player on the pitch today.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
From G block I thought he was having a go at certain persons who were daring to suggest his performance was not quite up to scratch. There were a lot of folk around me who were making such allegations.

I could not possibly comment especially as I thought a certain Charlie had an awful game.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Two poor games on the bounce for Chippy. Is it time for Hammond to be given a central midfield run?

Loft23

Dec 11, 2004
Burgess Hill
About time we gave Nicolas a chance. Oatway may be the captain, but if he's not performing well he should be dropped. Had any other player in the team have played like Oatway has done in the past few games they would have been dropped.

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Carpenter did appear to abuse the fans in the C / D block area.
Both he and Oatway were dreadful....time to get a creative midfielder and give Hammond a more central role?

Last edited:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Carpenter has not been himself last two games, very flustered and giving away possession cheaply. Saying that he is a victim if his own standards set over the last few seasons. I'd go with Hammond and Nicolas in the middle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here