Jul 7, 2003
giraffe.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
...or, a herd of hungry hungry hippos.

hippoSPL0706_468x290.jpg

Thames A Gateway To Victory

I Dont Think Lions Or Tigers Would Make For A Good Army As They Like To Hunt On There Own,hippos Would Be To Clumsy And Probably Just Want To Dance,gerbils Would Find It Difficult Due To The Rat Population Who Would Join Forces With The Humans Against The Gerbils,monkeys ARE Out The Running As No Trees. Werewolfs And Honey Badgers As Mythical Creatures Do Not Count.
This Leaves Whales So Far As The Most Potent Army To Be Raised! I Have A Plan To Assist My Uprising But Unlike A Few Of You I Will Not Let On To Soon.

I Dont Think Lions Or Tigers Would Make For A Good Army As They Like To Hunt On There Own,hippos Would Be To Clumsy And Probably Just Want To Dance,gerbils Would Find It Difficult Due To The Rat Population Who Would Join Forces With The Humans Against The Gerbils,monkeys ARE Out The Running As No Trees. Werewolfs And Honey Badgers As Mythical Creatures Do Not Count.
This Leaves Whales So Far As The Most Potent Army To Be Raised! I Have A Plan To Assist My Uprising But Unlike A Few Of You I Will Not Let On To Soon.

If an army travels on it's stomach you'd have to feed these whales then right? An average whale can weigh upwards of 100 tons and consume it's body weight in krill and plankton. The last time I checked, neither krill or plankton inhabit the Thames.

A Well Fed Army Is A Fat Army

If an army travels on it's stomach you'd have to feed these whales then right? An average whale can weigh upwards of 100 tons and consume it's body weight in krill and plankton. The last time I checked, neither krill or plankton inhabit the Thames.

I WOULD BE LOOKING FOR A QUICK VICTORY,THE ADULT KILLER WHALE CAN LAST FOR THREE MONTHS BETWEEN KILLS I THINK THAT COVERS THAT ONE. I WOULD SUGGEST YOU SPEND LESS TIME CHECKING THE THAMES FOR PLANKTON AND WATCH THE NORTHERN LINE DAY AND NIGHT.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
Pandas Would Be Shit To,i'd Rather Have A Gerbil In The Trenches With Me! Bamboo Eating, Sandle Wearing, Guardian Reading,cowards.

Oh dear. You've made them properly angry now. It's on whale boy. And your fat, stupid blubber balls are gonna get royally served. Just last week a panda attacked a man at a zoo who thought they were friendly and cuddly. Now they have the taste and they like it. Circle and District Line are gonna see hell tomorrow. Black and white HELL.

Ants Cant Swim

a serious thread and you f*ck it up.

ants aren't mammals.

I'M GLAD SOMEONE IS PAYING ATTENTION! LETS HAVE NO MORE OF THIS ANT RUBBISH,EVEN IF THEY WERE MAMMALS A WHALE ONE ON ONE WITH A ANT NO CONTEST. I WOULD USE BLUE WHALES TO DIG AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THAMES THUS FLOODING 75% OF LONDON WITHIN THE HOUR! JUST LOOK AT THOSE ANTS SWIM.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I'M GLAD SOMEONE IS PAYING ATTENTION! LETS HAVE NO MORE OF THIS ANT RUBBISH,EVEN IF THEY WERE MAMMALS A WHALE ONE ON ONE WITH A ANT NO CONTEST. I WOULD USE BLUE WHALES TO DIG AT THE BOTTOM OF THE THAMES THUS FLOODING 75% OF LONDON WITHIN THE HOUR! JUST LOOK AT THOSE ANTS SWIM.

my angry rampant horny dogs will have raped/killed your whales in minutes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here