Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Type Of Army?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
kitten-kong.jpg

Twinkle the giant kitten. She has already destroyed London once before.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
or alternatively, the giant Dougal. More than a match for the fiercest killer whale.

TheGoodies.jpg

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I THINK YOU WILL FIND RHINOS CANNOT GO UP STEPS IF THEY FELL OFF THE PLATFORM THAT WOULD BE IT! COULD TRY BUT THINK A LITTLE MORE NEXT TIME.

Oh, so a RHINO can't go up steps, but a beached killer whale can ?

Get the wasps in and lets have done with this charade.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
All wasps are poofs and wankers.

Bats. Millions of 'em I say.

Bats don't attack humans. Wasps do.
If you had to walk down a tunnel stuffed with millions of BATS, or millions of WASPS, then what would you choose ?

Prosecution rests.

The Verdict

Bats don't attack humans. Wasps do.
If you had to walk down a tunnel stuffed with millions of BATS, or millions of WASPS, then what would you choose ?

Prosecution rests.

PLEASE STOP YOUR PETTY BICKERING IT HAS NO PLACE IN THIS DEBATE.
WASP OR BATS ARE NOT WORTHY OF FEEDING OFF THE MIGHTY WHALES LEFT OVERS.
ALL PRAISE MANS GREATEST ENEMY THE WHALE.
FOR WE HAVE PROVED HIM THE GREATEST.
THANKYOU

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Mosquitoes.

They have a bit of previous for killing humans too.

:thumbsup:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The Problem with Whales is that they would be almost completely immobile so would be excellent at stopping people getting down the escalators to join the conflict - provided they were strategically positioned at stations- but practically useless at tunnel pursuit (not to mention the fact that their bulk would mean they would almost certainly be electrocuted if they did manage to roll off the platform and onto the track) I also read once that their vision out of water is poor and their clicks and whistles rely on water to modulate their frequency so the echoey nature of the Underground system would confuse their communication channels no end.

If-as has been suggested - they were able to somehow breach the tunnel and allow the system to flood they would no doubt eliminate all non scuba equipped human foes and the smaller species-dolphins and the like- would prosper in the short term however the necessity for regular air intake would mean they were susceptible to brolly weilding commuters at overground stations.

On balance I suggest a large predominantly nocturnal predator something like Panthers/Leopards or perhaps a pack of starving Hyenas would be more formiddable enemies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here