Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Type Of Army?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Silverback Gorillas. They would RULE.

Far too playful. Or is this one about to punch Attenborough?

DAtt1Free_450x300.jpg

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Or.......Maybe a game called 'Football Hooligan' - where you can pick any team of the 92 league clubs traveling around on the underground (could be FA cup weekend) and bumping into rival crews at the stations or on trains, would beat the shit out of killing monsters, imagine playing it online too, serious rivalry!!?

Oct 25, 2003
well we've already established what the hardest creature on earth is, TWICE and that is the POLAR BEAR

just 3 or 4 of them running rampant on the underground, ripping people's faces off would be an AWESOME SIGHT

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I am missing the point or are the posts on here too moronic for words?

I Think Tigers Might Get Distracted By The Rats And End Up Running Off Down The Tunnels Which Could Be Quite Dangerous With The Eletric Lines! Whales Would Stick To The Task Alot Better And Could Talk To Each Other In A Way That Humans Could Not Understand.
Think you should be more specific bearing in mind whales include the cute Buluga type that blow bubbles right up to the blue whale which only eats krill (I think). It would have to be either a sperm whale or a killer Whale.

well we've already established what the hardest creature on earth is, TWICE and that is the POLAR BEAR

just 3 or 4 of them running rampant on the underground, ripping people's faces off would be an AWESOME SIGHT

Polar bears don't hunt in packs and wouldn't be able to see properly as they are too used to white emulsioned landscapes!!!!

As for lions, I didn't think they hunted anything. Isn't their culture one where the lionesses do all the hunting?

The only true valid answer would be lion sized ferrets!

White Snow Blue Death

I Think If You Check The Only Creature Other Than Man To Threaten A Fully Grown Polar Bear Is The Bottle Nosed Polar Whale.still Trying To Locate Footage Of One Breaking Through The Ice And Taking A Polar Bear Down Into A Watery Grave.awesome Viewing You Have To Admit. Still Nothing Close To My Whale Army Yet!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A whale army would FAIL due to its complete lack of mobility. Come up behind it and stuff a copy of the Metro in its blowhole and its game over. Three tonnes of flaccid blubber flapping around helplessly on the platform and a straigthforward victory for the human race.

Now. A vast swarm of angry WASPS would be a different proposition completely. Strike a few down, and there are FAASANDS to take their place, stinging you to an agonising death and crawling in your ears and eyes and stuff.

Wasps arn't mammals of course. But I'm making my own rules.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
If I remember rightly, this whole question has been thoroughly explored in an old episode of Dr Who. There were yetis taking over the tube and they damn nearly succeeded (but for the genius of Patrick Troughton or whoever it was).

So Yetis. They're mammals and they're mean.

Dont Be Silly

If I remember rightly, this whole question has been thoroughly explored in an old episode of Dr Who. There were yetis taking over the tube and they damn nearly succeeded (but for the genius of Patrick Troughton or whoever it was).

So Yetis. They're mammals and they're mean.

ONCE THE WHALES BROKE THROUGH FROM THE THAMES ALL THE YETIS SILVER BALL THINGS WOULD RUST UP IN THE SALTY WATER! 1-0 WHALES.
WASPS WOULD JUST GET SUCKED DOWN THE TUNNEL AFTER EACH TRAIN LEAVING THEM TO THE MERCY OF MANS MERCENARY ALLIES THE RATS.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Coming in a bit late on this one but if, and it's a big if, a massive army of Whales were to invade the London underground bent on the destruction of the human race, wouldn't it be sensible to just get the bus and wait untill they've calmed down?

THEN SEND IN THE LLAMAS!!!!!

llama-obey.jpg

We Grow Together

Coming in a bit late on this one but if, and it's a big if, a massive army of Whales were to invade the London underground bent on the destruction of the human race, wouldn't it be sensible to just get the bus and wait untill they've calmed down?

I THINK IF I WAS ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE ALLIE IT MIGHT JUST BE THOSE LLAMAS FITTED WITH SNORKELS ,TOGETHER WITH MY WHALE COMMRADES

NO HUMAN ARMY COULD STOP US! VICTORY TO MY WATER BABIES! IF THE WHALES ARE UNITED THEY WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rhinos, f***ing nutters they are

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here