Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What totally irrational hatreds do you have?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Cyclists who free wheel down the middle of the road making it impossible to pass.
Old people who do their shopping at the weekends
Wasps, flies & mozzies
The main singer in One Direction
The bloke in the double glazing advert "You buy one, you get one free"

1 Agree there
2 . Careful,you'll be one one day.
3 Not worried by them.
4. No idea who he/she is!
5. 100% Most definately...switch the telly off when that terrible stupid git begins,

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Americans and America.
Thats not rational...can you give a reason why you have this hatred...have you ever been there ?...Do you know your military history ? We would not have won the war without them...just take a walk through their military cemetary near Cambridge,thousands of graves with young 18 to 26 year olds,the seaman who were lost in the Atlantic bringing urgent food and supplies to this country.
You might meet an American who is brash and loud,but they are not all like that....good and bad amongst all.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
My crazy mother in law!!!! She is staying with us for two weeks - third day into stay today and she is beginning to really grate on me!!!!! You lot must have experience of crazy mother in laws? Any advice welcome on how to deal with them ????

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Cyclists who go through red lights. As I am neither a cyclist nor a driver, it doesn't really affect me in anyway whatsoever, so I guess it's irrational, but it really really winds me up.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The olympics i mean tennis? air rifle? bike riding? horse stuff? really REALLY?

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Thats not rational...can you give a reason why you have this hatred...have you ever been there ?...Do you know your military history ? We would not have won the war without them...just take a walk through their military cemetary near Cambridge,thousands of graves with young 18 to 26 year olds,the seaman who were lost in the Atlantic bringing urgent food and supplies to this country.
You might meet an American who is brash and loud,but they are not all like that....good and bad amongst all.

:lol: ffs! Calm down dear! The clue is IRRATIONAL! Just a bit of casual mildly xenphobic humour that's all.

And yes, I have lived in America...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Net curtains, especially if they have half dead plants on the windowsill. Find it immensly depressing.
People listening to stuff like trance and dance music in the daytime
People who fill their houses with Kitcsh items, Hello Kitty ornaments, 1950's teasets, trinkets from Brighton's retro tat shops etc.
The current obsession with Superhero films
The current obsession with people dressing up as zombies
CJ from eggheads

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Are any dated before 'Pearl Harbour' did you notice?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
People clicking their fingers
Nail clippers
Telephones

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Probably get banned for this but Seagulls. f***ing horrible rats on wings stealing a sandwich off your 3 year old when on the beach.

Sorry but its true. :shrug:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Also, lorries with 'If you can't see my mirrors, I can't see you' on the back. Put your f***ing mirrors where I can see them then you fat bastard. It's your responsibility to be able to see what's behind you FFS.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Velcro. I know its sole purpose in life is to hold things together, but why can't it have an on/off switch?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
My crazy mother in law!!!! She is staying with us for two weeks - third day into stay today and she is beginning to really grate on me!!!!! You lot must have experience of crazy mother in laws? Any advice welcome on how to deal with them ????

Euthanasia?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here