Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What totally irrational hatreds do you have?

Porsche Cayenne drivers...CEO in the school that I worked in repainted all the parking spaces so she could fit hers into one (that was a state school btw)...had a hatred of them since then

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
People who have Husky dogs as a status symbol. No, i'm not impressed that you've got a walking carpet
Taxi drivers who perform dangerous u turns at the last minute. Have you passed your driving test you cnuts?
Women who dress for attention, then complain when they get it. You've got your tits/fanny on display, but I'm a pervert for looking am I?
Katie Price. Just go away you dreadful person
Mouth ulcers. Hurt like f*** and serve no purpose except to make it painful for me to talk/eat/drink/

EDIT: Not really irrational hatred - just hatred :)

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
People that drive BMW's,
Frogs that just randomly jump out on me,
Danni minouge i don't why I really don't

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
1) People (but women are by far the worst culprits) who go the pub with their mates or partner, but spend the whole evening on their mobile phone - why not go for a drink with the person/people your texting or talking to instead, you sad anti-social retard. :tosser:

2) On a station platform; there are a dozen monitors and a dozen tannoy announcements saying where the train is going, and yet some twat still comes and asks: 'Is this train going to *?' FFS!!! :rant:

3) Teenagers/young women who say 'like' about four times in every sentence: 'I'm, like, y'know, kinda, like, such a, like, total, like, airhead.' :shutup:

4) In a cafe (train stations are the worst) and asking for a coffee: 'Do you want something to eat with that?' What? If I'd wanted something to eat with my coffee, I'd have asked for a coffee and a cake/pasty/sandwich. :tosser:

Last edited:

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
I once worked with a chap who had a morbid fear of mutton cloth, you know the stuff you polish cars with. He was a big musclebound bloke and if you were to come at him with a club or a knife he probably wouldn't bat an eyelid, but if you showed him a polishing cloth he would recoil and go to pieces.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Lorries belonging to Bleach of Lavant

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another shout for cotton wool, I can't touch the stuff.

But my main one is:-

Fat kids crying.

I have major issues with this, I really really want to stove their little fat, round, red, faces in, when they start.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fat kids crying.

I have major issues with this, I really really want to stove their little fat, round, red, faces in, when they start.

As per the last day of any Premiership season when they show the crowd shot of fans of a just-relegated club on MOTD and there is ALWAYS a crying fat child in a replica shirt?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
People being interviewed on television/Radio and every question reply.."Absolutely"...Absolutely....Absolutely!! I absolutely hate it!....oops!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Australians, women drivers and dogs.......amongst a huge list of other things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here