Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time do you normally arrive before ko?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I get to Falmer at about 13-10. I buy a hotdog with onions. I eat it whilst walking to the ground. I put the empty tissue in the 3rd bin around the East Stand. I cut through the woods and have a couple in the Swan. I walk back to the ground, retracing my steps through the woods, arriving at 14-30. I have a swift couple of Harvey's in the ground, before taking my seat in the NS at about 14-47.
Sometimes my timing are a little off, if i have to visit the loo. :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
About an hour and a half before kick-off. I don't particularly want to, but leave it any later and the train queues get a bit shitty.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
My pre match routine has been expertly honed as follows:-

1. Football Focus 12.15
2. Leave house in Shoreham (5 mins to bus stop) for 1.05pm bus in Middle Road
3. Get bus (Driver who must have auditioned for "Speed")
4. Arrive Amex around 1.45pm
5. Visit to shop and pint of Harveys in WSL
6. Pre match warm up viewing/Gully's Girls from 2.30pm

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Last season we got into the ground about 45 minutes before KO.

The last two games this season, despite leaving Barnham at 17:30 for the mid week game and 12:35 for the Saturday game we missed the start of both games (and Gully’s Girls).

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I try and get there for as close to 1pm as I can, go to Dicks for a couple, then out for a ciggy on way to WSU. Few more pints, probably a pie. My pre match ritual doesn't vary a lot. Must have 5 pints minimum before kick off. Each time I haven't, we haven't won.

Makes the evening a bit worse by feeling tired or headache but pre football beer are amongst my favourite beers, along with the just home from work beer, and Friday night beer, but, I've cut down my Friday drinking before Saturday games as I've been to a couple with a hangover and can't say I particularly enjoyed myself.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
newhaven railway club at 11:00
train at 2:00
usually in the ground in time for a couple of beers before i take my seat in the north and sing GOSBTS at [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] :smile:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
We like to get to ground 90 mins before kickoff.
Lottery ticket, 2-3 ciders, chicken balti pie, team news(groans)/early prem game, in seat by 2.45.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
We're usually on the 1.02 from West Worthing, which generally gets us to the Amex around 2-ish. A beer or two in Dick's or on the concourse before heading into the glories of N1 C around 2.50.

Aim to get to Mithras P&R and round around 13:30 ish, usually in ground around 14:00. Worked well for the Middlesbrough game as we had time to wander round to the East side to get faces painted and balloon model (younger Pottings only I hasten to add), like to take seats around 14:30 so that they can see Gully and enjoy the excitement building. Shame that it deflated somewhat after ko on that occasion!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1346 from Shoreham and around 1430 at the ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here