Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time do you normally arrive before ko?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
5 mins before kickoff..as i work up until last moment...this friday might be different as night games are a pain on the a27..so mgith knock off early and get there hour beforehand

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
The saga special coach from Tun Wells usually arrives an hour before K/O - straight to top of West Stand, then it's cider, pie and a couple of Goldstone gamble tickets, sorry Priestfield punts, no I mean Withdean wagers, or whatever they are called now. In seat approximately 15mins before kick-off.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Leave early, get a nice fry up, hit a few pubs, get to the game 5 minutes before.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Leave home 12:45.
Mill Rd for 1:30
Amex anytime from 2 to 2:30.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Depends how bad the park and ride is ...sometimes 45-mins b4 kick off and others 5-mins late and thats with leaving at 6pm

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Saturdays - about 1:40.
Night games. Just after 7.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Usually leave home at 12.30 pm on previous day, fly to Gatwick, few drinks in evening, pub in Lewes at 12.45 on matchday, 4/5 pints of Harveys + lunch, arrive at ground apx 45 minutes before kick off, put on crampons ropes and safety helmet and commence climb up to WSU, have at least another pint + attempt to completely empty bladder by visiting urinals 2/3 times, take seat just before GOSBS, try to sing it in time to the music but find myself inexplicably speeding up, share a pre-match packet of albion jelly babies with all those in the immediate vicinity, sit back to enjoy the spectacle (well, the last bits obviously a bit of an exaggeration recently), jump up and down, shout and whistle a lot, apx 10 minutes before half-time realise that I failed to completely empty my bladder before the game, get up to go to urinal again, get told to sit down by 500 people behind me (even those I gave jelly babies to!), return to game etc etc etc etc - its exhausting!!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Evening games - about 6.30
Sat 3pm games - about 2.30 (mainly because a I meet my friend and he can't get there until then)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Leave home at 1.00, Uni Car Park at 1.30 and then to Swan, leave Swan around 2.30, might have a quick pint in WSL if the queues allow and depending on state of mind having seen team list

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I get to Falmer at about 13-10. I buy a hotdog with onions. I eat it whilst walking to the ground. I put the empty tissue in the 3rd bin around the East Stand. I cut through the woods and have a couple in the Swan. I walk back to the ground, retracing my steps through the woods, arriving at 14-30. I have a swift couple of Harvey's in the ground, before taking my seat in the NS at about 14-47.
Sometimes my timing are a little off, if i have to visit the loo. :)
Sorry to be a party pooper but you know the burger bar by the station won't be t there any more?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Used to be around half an hour before, now leave virgin at around 20 mins to ko and stroll over getting there around 5 minutes before ko.

Don't see the point in getting any earlier as have food and coffee etc at virgin.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Used to be around half an hour before, now leave virgin at around 20 mins to ko and stroll over getting there around 5 minutes before ko.

Do you have a different virgin for each game, Dave? Does the wife know?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here