Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What time do you normally arrive before ko?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Arrive in pub at 11am. Drink in first pub until 1:15pm, then to next pub until 2:15pm, aim for the 2:20pm train, but normally end up on 2:30pm train. Into ground, pee, another beer if possible and in seat for 2:59pm.

Post match a couple of drinks in West Lower, train into town, pub until power of speach has deserted me, then normally cab home.

What a routine!!!

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
1.55 train from London Road (this is almost always a lovely 8 carriage train, so loads of room for us London Road boarders). In ground by 2.10.

Midweek... aim to be in the ground by 7 at the latest.

Lush

Mods' Pet
My daughter and I are usually in our seats about 1.30 - 1.40 pm, pie-d up, chatting and watching everyone arrive. Anyone who complains that they don't spend enough time talking to their kids should try it.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Last season, Dicks 12.30---3 x pints 'Harveys'---West Lower---1 x pint---half time---1 x pint---post match, depending on result 2 or 3 x pints in Brasserie.
This season, Dicks 12.30---2 x pints 'Harveys'---East Upper---2 x pints---half time---1 x pint---post match, depending on result 2 or 3 x pints in Brasserie.
The only difference this season I aint taking my new Albion Winter Coat off---------Ernest take note:annoyed:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Normally go to the swan about an hour or so before kickoff grab a freshly barbecued burger or sausage and have couple of pints of real ale, then walk to the ground in time for kickoff

Christ! 'Mutts' you sound really 'normal' tonight!----A bit like 'Ernest' now and again!

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
Got this one down to a fine art!

Catch the 10.33 train from Southampton ( for Sat. games ), which gets into Brighton at 12.18. Five minute walk to Lord Nelson in Trafalgar Street for 3/4 pints+ of Harveys, homemade burger and chips and chat with other Albion fans.

Depart Lord Nelson at 13.40 for 7 minute slog up to station (fully laden!). On train, to Falmer, at 13.55 - arriving at 14.04.

Five minute walk to Amex WSU entrance, one minute run up the stairs hitting the concourse bar at 14.15 exactly!!

All bollocks really!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here