Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the **** is wrong with some of you

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
pardon me? if you are trying to belittle me, you are making a hash of it.

if you don't understand what i asked you, that's ok, sweetheart, i wouldn't expect you to

:bigwave:

To be honest, you don't mean anything, so I don't care enough to 'try' and belittle you, I just find you irritating. You pop up out of no-where with your strange comments and make no decent contribution. As for the sad little wave, again, bless.

*blowskiss* now run along...

barney

Jul 31, 2006
To be honest, you don't mean anything, so I don't care enough to 'try' and belittle you, I just find you irritating. You pop up out of no-where with your strange comments and make no decent contribution. As for the sad little wave, again, bless.

*blowskiss* now run along...

didn't mean anything? i questioned your ridiculous comment you silly little girl. it wasn't a strange comment, i asked you why you said something so utterly stupid. can you justify your comments? or will you just try and be clever with your embarrassing remarks, young lady?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
barney fancies elder for england

barney

Jul 31, 2006
i do...

about as much as i fancy putting my well groomed penis into a blender, frying the smoothie into an 'omelette type affair' and eating it in a sarnie with a frackin rasher of bacon and some brown sauce

edit: may i add, i don't even really like brown sauce

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
O when the Barn' goes steaming, o when the barn' goes steaming in, i wanna be , in that number...

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
The standard of play in Div1 is poor so when a below average team holds us to a draw at home make sure management is aware that our attendance at future games cannot be taken for granted,thats the way to ensure some positive action will be taken.
There are some who will turn up week after week despite how poor the results and performance are,they can only look forward to smaller gates.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
:(

sorry, it just doesn't float my boat

You'll be needing a lot of sauce to float a boat mind. May I suggest gravy as a more cost-effective solution (or a smaller boat perhaps)? ;)

ps Does anybody know what that yellow sauce stuff on the Half-time roach coaches is supposed to be? I made the mistake of sticking some on me chips yesterday - & I'm f***ed if I know what was going on tbh :glare:

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
i do...

about as much as i fancy putting my well groomed penis into a blender, frying the smoothie into an 'omelette type affair' and eating it in a sarnie with a frackin rasher of bacon and some brown sauce

edit: may i add, i don't even really like brown sauce

:lolol: brilliant

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
didn't mean anything? i questioned your ridiculous comment you silly little girl. it wasn't a strange comment, i asked you why you said something so utterly stupid. can you justify your comments? or will you just try and be clever with your embarrassing remarks, young lady?

If you read it again, I said you don't mean anything. As in, you don't mean anything to me. I don't try to be clever, I'm just trying to get rid of you.

And how did I say something utterly stupid? Most fans are fickle. Fact. I don't need to justify myself to an irritant who finds himself funny getting his kicks from picking on a girl because he hasn't got the balls to talk to one in person.

Now if you don't mind, you've taken up too much of my time already.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
The real question here is, does elder for england have a beasty boyfriend who wants to have a fight with barney?

barney

Jul 31, 2006
If you read it again, I said you don't mean anything. As in, you don't mean anything to me. I don't try to be clever, I'm just trying to get rid of you.

And how did I say something utterly stupid? Most fans are fickle. Fact. I don't need to justify myself to an irritant who finds himself funny getting his kicks from picking on a girl because he hasn't got the balls to talk to one in person.

Now if you don't mind, you've taken up too much of my time already.

no you're right, i am scared to talk to girls. and my willy is small, dark and bent.

how is booing the team when they are shit fickle? how is cheering the team when they play well fickle? surely as a supporter one wants to express their opinion and with the former, comes disappointment, and with the latter comes enjoyment.

if i was to say, i hate murray and he is shit, and then go wild when he scores, that would be fickle. but i have not done that. some will, sure. but in this instance, you are wrong.

and definitely a virgin.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
no you're right, i am scared to talk to girls. and my willy is small, dark and bent.

how is booing the team when they are shit fickle? how is cheering the team when they play well fickle? surely as a supporter one wants to express their opinion and with the former, comes disappointment, and with the latter comes enjoyment.

if i was to say, i hate murray and he is shit, and then go wild when he scores, that would be fickle. but i have not done that. some will, sure. but in this instance, you are wrong.

and definitely a virgin.

The statement you made about Murray and 'some will do that' is the type of thing I'm talking about, being fickle. THAT'S THE POINT!! You've just agreed with me, I can't understand why you jumped on the comment and continued to call it stupid as this was my point all along. Fans being fickle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here