Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the **** is wrong with some of you

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
We are 4th...glamour tie against Manchester City....unbeaten in 5 games...it will take a bit of time for the some of the team to gel...As Micky Adams would say keep the faith...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Paying good money to watch shite football? Nobody would be complaining if we'd won, but if we're not getting results OR perormances then there's going to be growing discontent amongst supporters.

I look forward to see the moaning as we start to turn these shit home draws into home defeats :clap:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Paying good money to watch shite football? Nobody would be complaining if we'd won, but if we're not getting results OR perormances then there's going to be growing discontent amongst supporters.

I look forward to see the moaning as we start to turn these shit home draws into home defeats :clap:

You are such a knob jocky....you look forward to us losing games f*** off you little twat:angry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We are 4th...glamour tie against Manchester City....unbeaten in 5 games...it will take a bit of time for the some of the team to gel...As Micky Adams would say keep the faith...

Nothing wrong with not actually, y'know, enjoying football that is an insult to the intelligence. Maybe we do play like GODS away from home. Will take away crew word for that. But at Withdean, it's as piss-poor as it gets. f*** Man City, it's a trivial diversion. We're in the third division, and playing like we belong there.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
To quote MA 'we must make Withdean a fortress' it is more like a sand castle and had we performed to 50% of what we expect, we would have another 4 points.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We are 4th...glamour tie against Manchester City....unbeaten in 5 games...
I don't disagree with your sentiments, but citing these things is a bit stupid. We're 4th - after 4 games? Doesn't even BEGIN to look like meaning anything for at least a month yet. Same goes for the unbeaten 'run' - it's better than a kick in the nuts but hardly anything special. Man City? Did Micky make the draw? :lol:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Nothing wrong with not actually, y'know, enjoying football that is an insult to the intelligence. Maybe we do play like GODS away from home. Will take away crew word for that. But at Withdean, it's as piss-poor as it gets. f*** Man City, it's a trivial diversion. We're in the third division, and playing like it.

I would agree if its still like this in 5 more home games but come on we have played 3 at home this season and have won 1 drawn 2 playing not very well...lets hope when we do we turn the draws into wins

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Paying good money to watch shite football? Nobody would be complaining if we'd won, but if we're not getting results OR performances then there's going to be growing discontent amongst supporters.

Didn't see you complaining at the back of the away stand when Fozzy got the winner at Crewe. ??? Micky will sort it out , now he realises he needs to strengthen the squad in several positions.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I have to agree with you there vulture mate

he went crying to the mods and I get a 2 point red card....cant believe any albion fan would want the team to lose...and the ww moans about everything..well I hope he enjoyed his packed lunch today watching the game

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008

I completely agree! Unfortunately you will have these fickle fans (the vast majority I'd imagine), just wait till we get a couple more wins and they'll be praising them again.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks

A draw is a result. And if we keep this form up we'll be promoted.

Can't wait til we LOSE!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
vulture top bloke :clap:
withden wanderer sad little man

Yesterday was the perfect time for a performence like that, Adams knows he has to strenghten in the creativity department and will do so.

Unbeaten still, keep the faith.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I completely agree! Unfortunately you will have these fickle fans (the vast majority I'd imagine), just wait till we get a couple more wins and they'll be praising them again.

Sorry but yesterday and against Bristol Rovers were dire performances. The excuse that it takes time to gel is not acceptable bearing in mind that most teams are in the same position of having new players. I don't consider myself fickle if I criticize poor performances and congratulate them when they play well. That's not fickle, thats honest. It would be a sad world if everyone watched the game through rose tinted specs and can see no fault. Oh and by the way, have been a sth for probably 30 years so I go rain or shine. That applies to the weather as well as the performance!

barney

Jul 31, 2006
how is it fickle to criticise mediocrity but praise excellency? sort it out elder for england.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Sorry but yesterday and against Bristol Rovers were dire performances. The excuse that it takes time to gel is not acceptable bearing in mind that most teams are in the same position of having new players. I don't consider myself fickle if I criticize poor performances and congratulate them when they play well. That's not fickle, thats honest. It would be a sad world if everyone watched the game through rose tinted specs and can see no fault. Oh and by the way, have been a sth for probably 30 years so I go rain or shine. That applies to the weather as well as the performance!

Firstly what the hell does being a sth for 30 years have to do with it. Of course I haven't supported them that long as that is 10 years over my age to begin with. I have supported Brighton for 6 years and have had a season ticket every year and missed a handful of away games in that time, since you got onto it.

I'm not saying it's wrong to criticise and congratulate at all. I completely agree that to watch the game through 'rose tinted specs' and not see fault is ridiculous and I certainly don't do that myself either, I just feel a lot of fans (and this applies to every team) are extremely fickle. Yes we were terrible yesterday, yes we were terrible against Rovers, and yes it's ok to criticise to a certain extent but it's when people go too far unnecessarily is what I'm talking about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here