Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What song do you turn off straight away in the car, radio, home etc

I just find it easier not to listen to the radio, or I'd be forced to continually change stations to avoid all the stuff I hate. Don't like dance music, 'indie-pop' like Scouting for Shit, Keane etc, or anything that involves warbling (Leona Lewis, I'm looking at you). Some good calls in this thread.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
That is the one for me. Can't stand the bloody song, I can remember it coming on in nightclubs and you'd literally have to sprint from the dancefloor before you were surrounded by angry women shouting the bloody song at you, all opinionated and waving their arms at you.

Yep - that was my reason too. I have all the time in the world for genuinley hard done by women, but when it's just for the sake of saying it, it's beyond tedious...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Anything by James Blunt.
Anything by Jack Johnson.
Anything by any "act" that has come from Pop Idol, X-Factor, etc.
Anything by Celine Dion.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
That "how do you breath with no air" song thats constantly on the radio. Its simple you dont, I wish she try it!!!

That is the one for me. Can't stand the bloody song, I can remember it coming on in nightclubs and you'd literally have to sprint from the dancefloor before you were surrounded by angry women shouting the bloody song at you, all opinionated and waving their arms at you.

All women like that awful shit, and it's meaningful for them.
All women 'love' that man (eventually *those men*) who rejected them, and will take them back and do anything for them.....until they can get revenge.

Think of a man, take away reason and accountability, and that man will shout along to "I Will Survive"

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
ANYTHING BY MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!

:nono::rant::censored::flameboun:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Some people think it is big & clever to slag off Phil & people just do it because it seems to be the "fashion".

Class is permanent and that is exactly what Phil Collins is.

In The Air Tonight is quite easily in the top 10the greatest songs ever.

Phil Collins is a victim of his own success, he's been overplayed and hence people now hate him, much like Dire Straits and Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody.

I confess to liking Another Day in Paradise BUT he is very samey and he's made what seems like scores of records that sound similar and so they become irritating. He was in one of the great bands of the 70's when Peter Gabriel was lead singer, nobody can seriously suggest Genesis were shit then can they?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here