What song do you turn off straight away in the car, radio, home etc

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
anything by the ting tings or duffy, bloody awful

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
anything with angry shouting black people ( rap)

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Bohemian bloody Rhapsody, great in its day but for christ sake give it a rest, it is NOT the greatest single of all time !

anything by Michael diddler Jackson, Simply Ginger Manc twat, any boy 'band', Spice Girls, Phil Collins, see DTG's post, any X Factor, Pop Idol winner, sorry-it was what song....

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Anything featuring Phil Collins...either solo or with Genesis.

Ain't that the truth.

prehiscollins.png

Thread CLOSED.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor

I wish she bloody wouldn't...

That is the one for me. Can't stand the bloody song, I can remember it coming on in nightclubs and you'd literally have to sprint from the dancefloor before you were surrounded by angry women shouting the bloody song at you, all opinionated and waving their arms at you.

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
Rock Star or whatever its called by Nickelback or whatever they are called....

Can't listen to it on the radio and when the DFS "parody" advert with it is on I have to change channels or leave the room...awful just awful.....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Anything sung by Amy f***ing Whinehouse. Saw the junkie oxygen thief at V this weekend and she is just taking the piss.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Anything by... well I could be hear all day but here goes.....

Amy Whinehouse, Rhinna, James Blunt, Muse, Scissor Sisters, Sean Paul, WestLife, Take That, Bloc Party, Nelly, Akon, Chris Brwon, Lil Chris, Usher, Flo Rida Ft T-Pain

Just to name a few

Seriously, most people would have a few artists they hate but for you to HATE such a variety of music you really can't like a lot of music at all?

Can you just tell me 5 artists you do like?

Me personaly i hate pretty much anything pop, especially bands passing themselves off as 'Indie-pop' like The Feeling and Scouting for Girls!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here