Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What single thing in football annoys you the most?

WEll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What pisses you off the most?

Something really important, like the Football Creditor Rule, or the general abuse of the Administration process?

Something morally corrupt like 'simulation', or the sight of professional players and coaches waving imaginary cards to get fellow pros sent off?

The obscene salaries drawn by average players, with the additional percentage on top for the parasytical agents and fixers?

For me, I simply can't look beyong GOAL MUSIC. It genuinely has me raging. I bloody HATE it.

Poll to follow...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
NSC Brighton managers
NSC moaners about our progression this season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
People repeatedly using the C word throughout the game with no thought to the women and kids around them, yeah I know it's a man's game blah blah blah, but you did ask :shrug:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Goal music at NODDY clubs like Reading or MKDons, pisses me off.

When I hear it at a PROPER club, like Blackpool, or EVERTON it sends me over the edge.

Unforgivable.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It has to be goal music for me. Absolutely no place in a crowd participation sport.

All the other things listed annoy me as well, mind you!

You could also add the continuing attitude of the Met towards football supporters. If ever a force was stuck in the 70s/80s, it's them.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The price and the increasing cost :( , diving second

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Paying obscene amounts of money to mediocre players. When a nonentity like Michael Chopra manages to rack up two million quid's worth of gambling debts, then football's pay structure is seriously sick.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Player salaries I think. As THPP says - top players it is still ridiculous. But journeymen ....... the game can't afford to pay the ridiculous sums, but clubs decide they can't afford not to. Meantime swathes of the population are priced out our national sport. And to whose benefit ?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Racism

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Paying obscene amounts of money to mediocre players. When a nonentity like Michael Chopra manages to rack up two million quid's worth of gambling debts, then football's pay structure is seriously sick.

Indeed.

Oh, & Jim f***ing Beglin. Obviously. :glare:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Ref blows for a free kick against a player. Said player picks up the ball, trots along for about 5 paces and then drops the ball somewhere randomly no where near where the opposing team has to take the free kick. If I was the ref I would book every single **** that does this. Just me or anyone else agree?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Theres too many to list - people who constantly slag their own team off are another.

Went with Goal Music - its a great way of saying "We cant make much noise when we score"

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
As a crowd its the fact we now have to behave so sensibly. This is thanks to CCTV and PC rulings.
As far as fixtures are concerned its the frequent change of dates and kick off times to suit tv. ( I know we have disucussed this one before)
Over zealous stewards also.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here