Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What SCARS have you got, and how did you GET them ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have a large scar on my right knee. This happened when I fell over when rollerskating down a hill. I hit a crack in the path, fell forward, landed on my knees, and one of them got RIPPED OPEN by a paving slab that was sticking up. Such was the force when I landed that I actually got a hole ripped in my jeans - when I peered inside the tear, there was a huge red GASH smiling at me, and I nearly passed out, before staggering home crying like a girl. Had some MAJOR stitchery performed, and it still feels a bit "funny" to this day when I touch myself there.

I also have a small-ish scar on the left of my FOREHEAD. This happened when I was sliding down the garden on slippery wet grass, before I hit a dry bit, fell forward, and smashed my head on some tiles. Blood everywhere, all in my eye. I staggered in, crying like a girl. My dad had to get out the BATH and drive me to casualty, where an asian man stitched up my head. I whimpered throughout the ordeal, and nearly cried again when my mum recoiled in HORROR at the mere sight of me.

I also have a little crater-type scar next to my left eyebrow. This is where I picked a massive CHICKENPOX scab off cos it was all itchy. I didn't cry that time though.

Ooh, and I've got a scar on my CHIN where I had a nightmare on holiday once, woke up scared, and ran across the bed to open the curtains. For some reason I thought leaping at them would be the best way to open them quickly, but I forgot about the window and crashed straight through it, landing outside on the balcony and splitting my chin in the process.

Anyone else got some SCAR stories ?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Only the one on my 10inch penis...

due to my penis REDUCTION.:)

edit:do i win a prize for being the first to reply with a penis scar/size joke?

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I've 2 keyhole surgery scars on my SHOULDER, from when I had the joint repaired.

When I speak to people who don't know me, I tell them I've been SHOT whilst trying to stop someone stealing my car.

:thumbsup:

I've also got a scar on my CALF when I borrowed someone's bike. It was some sort of SHITTY foreign bike that had the brake handles reversed. When I tried to execute a really COOL skid in front of all my mates, I infact put the FRONT brake on really HARD and shot over the handlebars. At the time I thought it was SHIT but now it's WELL FUNNY, especially as I broke his WANKY German bike

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I also have a scar on my right knee where I fell on the spike of a church railing. I was trying to get conkers from a tree at the time.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I had cancer of the kidney when I was 14 months old and had it removed so have a scar around most of my waist. To do this I was on a drip but my wrists were too small so it went into my ankle - that scar has grown with me and is now 3 inches long, but was 2 stiches at the time.

Also have a few other smaller ones.

Last edited:

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Chickenpox scar above left eyebrow too.

Dent above my left buttock from climbing in a window.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
3 scars on my abdomin. 1 scar horizontal @ 21" and 2 vertical both about 10". suffer from adhesions (badly). biggest scar from when i was 3 days old :eek: (they must of cut me in half :nono: )

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
four stitches in my knee after i fell over running in december + fairly decent slice across my index finger when shucking oysters + a fairly huge amount of stitchery (70 or so of the little buggers) on my right hand after i slipped on a broken glass in the escape club about 20 years ago OUCH

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I have a 2 inch scar just below my Adams Apple after having a 'Tracheostomy' 9 years ago.

I was unconcious for 5 weeks, so I didn't know anything about it until I woke up with about 20 different tubes sticking out of every orrifice, artery & vein!:nono:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I have a scar right the way acrross my left knee from where my daughters beast of a pony kicked me and shattered my knee cap. It's held together by various pins and plates now.

A smaller scar on the inside of my left wrist after my husband crashed the car and my arm ended up stuck through the glass window.

Also have an appendix scar, four key hole surgery scars from where I had my gall bladder removed and some teeny scars from marrow donation on my hips/pelvis.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hiney said:
This is what NSC is all about, not this McGhee bollocks

:lolol: :lolol:

Seriously I have a small scar on my face where I was bitten by a dog when I was about ten and then I have another scar at on my lower back and the base of my spine where I had a heniated disk taken out about nne years ago, you can barely see it I'm told.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I've got 3 scars over my KNUCKLES where I was repeatedly beaten with a steel ruler for being a bad boy at boarding school.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Scar on left knee caused by a game of MANHUNT. Was running through some WOODS up in STAMNER PARK and fell forwards and landed of some kind of FLINT and SPLIT my knee open. The woman who took me to hospital old family friend) didn't see to bothered about it, we stopped at f***ing ASDA on the way coz she had to pick up a TURKEY (it was CRIMBO).

I have a T shaped scar on my head that I got after recieving a BEATING off two SCALLIES on the beach. I had been at LEGENDS OF THE DARK BLACK at the ZAP and we were PILLING our TITS off. On the way up the stairs outside the HONEY CLUB two xxxxx overtook us, turned round and SMACKED me in the face, I fell down the stairs and CRACKED my head on the CURB. I tried to get up but they KICKED me in the FACE and few times and then PUNCHED me again (my mate was lying unconcious a few feet away). They f***ed OFF and we had to go to hospital and try to explain what happened whilt having the WORST come downs you can imagine. It was NOT a laugh. The person who STITCHED me up was muttering 'xxxxx, f***ing xxxxx' as she did it which didn't help and then the police said I was lucky to be alive considering I fallen a good 15 feet down some stairs and landed on my NOGGIN.

Which is nice.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I have scar on my wrist after I fell over skiing and stabbed myself with big wedge of ICE.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Ooh I forgot

I've got a SKIN GRAFT on my little finger. I was pissed one night and decided it would be HILARIOUSLY funny to try and swing from a metal sign hanging from a shop.

Little did I know that the sign in question was as sharp as f***.

I was so pissed that I didn't realise blood was pouring out of my hand until I got home and my MUM FAINTED.

They took the skin from my ARM - another SCAR - and stitched it on to my finger.

Little hairs grow out of it to this day.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
several...

best one is a 12 inch beauty on the outside of my right thigh where part of the car door entered my leg and they had to leave it unstitched to "drain"

quite fond of my 1976 appendix scar... the butcher who did it would get the sack now for such shoddy workmanship:lolol:

also like the 6 inch one running down from left wrist where I fell over pissed and cut myself... should have got it stitched and/or let it heal scarless but it was in such a nice place for picking that I made a right mess of it for about 6 months and so still have the reminder today...:jester:

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Scar on left cheek as had birthmark removed size of 10p piece

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Good thread.

I've got loads, mostly sustained around the age of 5-6, including a prominent one on my forehead from running into an open metal filing cabinet drawer because, in a praiseworthy early awareness of environmentalism, I'd forgotten to turn the light off in the toilet. Then, a year later falling UP the stairs and cutting your chin open is a claim only the truly elite clumsiest of the clumsy can ever make.

But the one on my right forefinger can make people wince: caused by having an old-fashioned train slam door, well, slammed on it. Hard. By a guard at Clapham Junction while attempting to get down to Withdean after work. Looking down and seeing all the inside gooey bits of my finger was a bit grim and it stung a little at the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here