Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Atheist

Votes: 55 51.4%

• Total voters

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
Toaism (which is not a religion) and kaballah (which is also not a religion, more of a wisdom and puzzle) both resonate with me and i have studied and practised both at times.

most english now are being told to not like muslims and christianity (in my view) is nothing but a control of poeple via fear.

queue flamers:rant::rant:

:)

I didn't believe in fairy stories as a child and still don't. Must be careful what I say though in case the constantine sky god (that all Christians, Jews & muslims worship) strikes me down!

Grow up world, we realise that that the flat world that was believed in at the time is no more, we no longer believe in witchcraft etc etc. We've even discovered germs, planets, and so on, yet still thesse pre dark ages belief systems prevail I undersy
tand the human need for meaning, but pull yourself together people.

THe credence these people get is ridiculous. They can tell me I'll burm in hell, but if I misname a teddy bear......!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The ridiculous thing is that when something good happens it's all 'Praise and thank the Lord/Allah/whoever' and then when something bad happens it's the 'Will' of same. Sorry but what a load of deluded crap.

The ridiculous thing is that when something good happens it's all 'Praise and thank the Lord/Allah/whoever' and then when something bad happens it's the 'Will' of same. Sorry but what a load of deluded crap.

Prince Naseem Hamed said it was his will, and "it was written" that he should lose his fight in Vegas.
That, for me, is proof enough - though I can't seem to actually find WHERE 'it is written'. I trust Prince Naseem, and he is obviously quite a level-headed man...... so I don't know what to think :(

we no longer believe in witchcraft etc etc.
Eh ?

"Witchcraft" was simply a belief that when something evil happened, someone was to blame and should be punished. In the seventeenth century, the people who were to blame were called "witches" and there were clamours to have them burned.

Today they are called "immigrants" and there are clamours to have them eliminated in some other way (imprisonment, deportation, etc).

The belief system that Soton Seagull thinks has disappeared is, in fact, flourishing. The beauty of it is that you don't even need to believe in god to adhere to it. In fact, atheists are among the leading advocates of modern day witch-hunting.

I blame McGhee. Burn him.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Eh ?

"Witchcraft" was simply a belief that when something evil happened, someone was to blame and should be punished. In the seventeenth century, the people who were to blame were called "witches" and there were clamours to have them burned.

Today they are called "immigrants" and there are clamours to have them eliminated in some other way (imprisonment, deportation, etc).

The belief system that Soton Seagull thinks has disappeared is, in fact, flourishing. The beauty of it is that you don't even need to believe in god to adhere to it. In fact, atheists are among the leading advocates of modern day witch-hunting.

I blame McGhee. Burn him.

He`d burn well...............................all that whisky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here