Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Where's the option for "I believe in the one true Dog?"

bodpostershj3.jpg

Dman that dyslexia. What a tawt I yam.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Those options reveal an almost unbelievable ignorance of Christianity in Britain.

Two options only? Anglican and Catholic?

What about the three million PRACTISING Christians in the UK who are neither of these? There are more practising Presbyterians, Methodists and Baptists in Britain than there are regular attenders at Anglican churches.

its beacuse our Tesco child has custard for brains

He wouldnt know a Christian if it came up and bit him on his bum

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
its beacuse our Tesco child has custard for brains

He wouldnt know a Christian if it came up and bit him on his bum

look, dave. i have nothing against christians (except the evangelicals). christianity is clearly a cause for much good. but you get so reactionary whenever it is mentioned.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
big and clever? are you having a laugh? look, if you feel embarrassed to be a christian, that's fine. but don't take it out on me.

Really custard?

Tell me what my beliefs are and if I am embarrased

BTW To give your little tiny brain ( bobbing along in the custard)a clue, look up where I answered you on the 24 millionth thread about this where you actually aplogised for getting it wrong.... its quite simple.... a bit like you really.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I used to see myself as agnostic, but I have moved towards atheism. Many a lost hour was spent in Chapel - twice a week for five years at school and I attended Sunday school and so on. Prep school we read the bible everyday, I was confirmed......etc. etc.

Maybe I did take the values of 'a good christian life' with me, but I would like to think that it was from my own conscience and being guided by my parents. I don't need a 'god' to be there for me. I have friends and family and they are the only people I would wish to rely upon.

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Really custard?

Tell me what my beliefs are and if I am embarrased

BTW To give your little tiny brain ( bobbing along in the custard)a clue, look up where I answered you on the 24 millionth thread about this where you actually aplogised for getting it wrong.... its quite simple.... a bit like you really.

ok dave. i don't know whether you are a christian or not. but falsely accusing you of it isn't an insult. it's like calling you ginger if you've got dark hair. you just seem to get very agitated whenever this stuff is brought up (probably my fault). and there hasn't been a 'what religion are you' thread for years. i just thought - with the stuff that's going around at the moment - it might be an idea to see what nsc's make-up is.

have you seen jesus camp? i watched it last night - scary stuff.

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
If you DO have something against evangelicals, why exclude them from your poll?

didn't want to single them out.

Seriously, are you some sort of moron? Just curious, like, as you seem to be completely unaware of the utter idiocy of some of the stuff you come out with.

rest assured, if i ever thought for one second i would meet in real life anyone on this board, i wouldn't be such an obnoxious prick.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh.

But you do want to single the Jews out?

Why do I feel uncomfortable?[/QUOTE}

Its the mentality of people who have custard for brains. He will start back tracking soon

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Its the mentality of people who have custard for brains. He will start back tracking soon

i don't think i've said anything either offensive or contentious (except to you, as a response to your first post).

g-d forbid anyone should ever mention the 'r' word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here