Votes: 18 16.8%
  • Atheist

Votes: 55 51.4%

• Total voters

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
all the talk of religion on the board at the moment has caused those of faith to show their colours. to better understand the make-up of the crowd, i bring you the first religion poll since 2003 to determine what nsc believes.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
all the talk of religion on the board at the moment has caused those of faith to show their colours. to better understand the make-up of the crowd, i bring you the first religion poll since 2003 to determine what nsc believes.

OH FFS get a life you wanker

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Looks like this thread could be good for a few pages. Is it too early to break out the cheezy wotsits and beer?

i didn't mean for it to be a debate.

i just wanted to see if nsc was representative of society as a whole, when it comes to religion.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i smell a christian. come on, it's not all that bad, is it?

No I tell you what it is, its silly little boys posting shite to make them look big and clever.....but you carry on....

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I know there's more than me out there.......

Those options reveal an almost unbelievable ignorance of Christianity in Britain.

Two options only? Anglican and Catholic?

What about the three million PRACTISING Christians in the UK who are neither of these? There are more practising Presbyterians, Methodists and Baptists in Britain than there are regular attenders at Anglican churches. To say nothing of the independent and pentecostal churches.

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
No I tell you what it is, its silly little boys posting shite to make them look big and clever.....but you carry on....

big and clever? are you having a laugh? look, if you feel embarrassed to be a christian, that's fine. but don't take it out on me.

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Those options reveal an almost unbelievable ignorance of Christianity in Britain.

Two options only? Anglican and Catholic?

What about the three million PRACTISING Christians in the UK who are neither of these? There are more practising Presbyterians, Methodists and Baptists in Britain than there are regular attenders at Anglican churches.

closest fit, surely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here