Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What PISSES YOU OFF the most......???

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
there is a difference....i am constantly amazed by the neaderthal driving skills displayed around me. and the fact if you ask someone in a shop where something is , they don't know.....FOR FUCKSAKE...!!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Things that are pissing me off at the moment:

1) f***ing SLUT FACE WHORES WHO CANT MAKE THEIR f***ing MIND UP WHAT THEY WANT! :angry:

2) Going to work in 30mins for the first time in 2 weeks.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Going in sainsbury or tesco on the saturday to shop, and getting stuck walking behind oap's at 1mph, when they have all week to shop they choose saturday!!!!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
1) People who start EVERY sentence with I/he/she was like

2) People who wait AGES at the bus stop, only for the bus to arrive and they have no idea where their ticket/money/wallet is

3) Apple - for trying to charge me £130 to stick the volume button back on my iPhone and not letting me upgrade to the new iPhone for another 2 months

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
there is a difference....i am constantly amazed by the neaderthal driving skills displayed around me.

Dunno if its just a Northern thing, but on roundabouts, if you're coming round it cars waiting until you're virtually on them, and then pull out in front of you slowley! The car on the roundabout has priority you F**KIN Northern Imbecile!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
People who start threads

xxxxxx signs

Then when opened its a HILARIOUS photo of a road sign or someone of a similar name signing for another team.

My. Aching. Sides.

And unlike, say a thread on Big Brother where I can CHOOSE not to open, you dont get a choice in the matter.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Drivers who are so important/ignorant that they take the left/right hand lane of backed up traffic and then cut in because the queue was too long for them to join at the back, now that REALLY pisses me off :angry:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
People who stop walking when just in front of you and then have the TENACITY to tut when you hit the back of them.

People who get on the train before letting people off.

Birds that talk about their shit. You're a bird, I have designs on you, why are you destroying the lust by talking about what you get up to the morning after a curry you foul bitch, I don't wanna know. Act like a girl you f***ing muppet.

Prickteasers who let me buy them drinks all night, will talk to me for 3/4 hours then tell me their boyfriends coming to pick them up WELL THANKS FOR WASTING MY NIGHT I HOPE YOUR BACARDI AND LIME CHOKES YOU.

Birds who try to kiss you straight after sucking you off, no thanks spunk breath

People that do that disgusting retching noise. I only have to say "knob gorgonzola" to my mate and he starts going HURRRRGH. Shut it!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Drivers who are so important/ignorant that they take the left/right hand lane of backed up traffic and then cut in because the queue was too long for them to join at the back, now that REALLY pisses me off :angry:

I do that ALL the time.
Especially that eastbound A27 sliproad going down the hill onto the A23. Queuing from the top is for MUGS.

:jester:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I do that ALL the time.
Especially that eastbound A27 sliproad going down the hill onto the A23. Queuing from the top is for MUGS.

:jester:

So do I and I end up queuing behind cnuts like you to queue barge :censored:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
pretty much everything at the moment ... I'm in a very FOUL mood

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So do I and I end up queuing behind cnuts like you to queue barge :censored:

Its a WARZONE getting into that lane some mornings.
I just love the THRILL as the junction gets closer and closer when I'm still searching for a little GAP to sneak into.

Its my one bit of excitement on my way to work.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
2) People who wait AGES at the bus stop, only for the bus to arrive and they have no idea where their ticket/money/wallet is

That really gets on my tits too.

People who don't say 'thank you' when you've held a door open for them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3603988 said:
Prickteasers who let me buy them drinks all night, will talk to me for 3/4 hours then tell me their boyfriends coming to pick them up WELL THANKS FOR WASTING MY NIGHT I HOPE YOUR BACARDI AND LIME CHOKES YOU.

Danny old chap that is the FIRST question you ask BEFORE buying them a drink is: do you have a boyfriend!!

This is of course AFTER checking to see if they have a ring on "that" finger.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here