Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Pisses Me Off about NSC

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
1. How nobody is allowed to ever say anything derogatory about (a) Dick Knight (b) Dan Harding (c) The club in general.

2. Everyone with a post count of over 5000 is assured that whatever bollox they post will be agreed with by everyone else that can't think for themselves.

3. People on here with a "I'm a much better fan than you are" attitude because they give to the begging bowl fund.

4. London Irish and his sarcastic pedantic replies whenever someone dares to disagree with what he says. You're NOT funny mate give it up.

5. You're doing things for Wrexham.That's all very noble but to be honest I and I'm sure a lot of other people that use this board don't really want to hear about it all the time.

6. Ernest and Beach Hut's love ins on every other thread.

I'm waiting for all the "if you don't like it piss off" comments so don't let me down.
Maybe I can try and get a few thousand more posts and then everyone will agree with me.

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
Number 5 is complete and utter bollocks. I'm not helping Wrexham as much as someone like Richie Morris and others, but I like being kept informed of what others are doing for them. Had it not been for NSC, I would have known nothing at all about wearing red on Saturday.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
gerbil said:

2. Everyone with a post count of over 5000 is assured that whatever bollox they post will be agreed with by everyone else that can't think for themselves.

5. You're doing things for Wrexham.That's all very noble but to be honest I and I'm sure a lot of other people that use this board don't really want to hear about it all the time.

Maybe I can try and get a few thousand more posts and then everyone will agree with me.

With regard to item #2: I never get people agreeing with all of the bollocks I post and check my post count (which means nothing btw).

Item #5? Thank f*** people didn't think like you for our Fans United.

Final point is that Loads of Bollocks will always be Loads of Bollocks. Upping your post count won't change that-as you have already proven.

Last edited:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
What pisses me off is people explaining why they're getting pissed off.

Its a forum. People are gonna argue. Fact.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
:lolol:

have to say there is a large chunk of truth in it apart from

7; any comments that are not politically correct or slightly borderline then expect to be shot down and accused of being racist/homophobic/etc etc . . . oh apart from if you are no 2

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Quantum said:
:lolol:

have to say there is a large chunk of truth in it apart from

7; any comments that are not politically correct or slightly borderline then expect to be shot down and accused of being racist/homophobic/etc etc . . . oh apart from if you are no 2

Well that's 1 person who's not scared to agree.Any more??

I doubt it.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
some of it is true.(not no5 however)

and will be proved by some of the responses to this thread

2 isnt completely correct...altho you are allowed to get away with more.

ah well..its a great board...nothings perfect.

and anyway..would we want it that way?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Originally posted by gerbil with my comments added in especially in italic text!

1. How nobody is allowed to ever say anything derogatory about (a) Dick Knight (b) Dan Harding (c) The club in general.
yeah does get annoying, I do support what DK/MP do as I got more worrys of my own than to worry about how our club is being run! As for Harding then we had a thread last week I think where people vented disappointe at him and others agreed, its not always one way traffic on here!

If I had my way I would do without post counts, I think its because those with more have participated in more discussion threads over the months/years and so alot of people start to recognise them and as such learn about that persons point of view and personality.

3. People on here with a "I'm a much better fan than you are" attitude because they give to the begging bowl fund.
that f***ing annoys me aswell!

4. London Irish and his sarcastic pedantic replies whenever someone dares to disagree with what he says. You're NOT funny mate give it up.
I used to fall into that category but since learned to respect other posters opinions, I might fall back into everynow and again though when I know I'm RIGHT and what I say is FACT!

Tough call, Wrexham are going through exactly what we went through so I do like to see people helping out, what I dont like (and hav'nt seen yet thankfully) it people saying "Well *I* helped Wrexham do this or that and I'm better than you!", that would suck and make me angry!

happens in the evenings when they have no friends to talk too, just put them on ignore (not that I have but if you dont like certain posters or these love ins then Ignore option is for the best)

I'm waiting for all the "if you don't like it piss off" comments so don't let me down.
please dont piss off anywhere, we all have opinions and NSC is a great way of letting them off and venting your spleen!

you wanna come and work with me and you'll have 10,000+ in no time!

:thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
gerbil said:
Well that's 1 person who's not scared to agree.Any more??

I doubt it.

Have you always been this deprived of attention?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Man of Harveys said:
Have you always been this deprived of attention?

Nothing to do with attention my friend.

Just a follow on to a conversation I had on saturday night.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Lush said:
Spot the geek! He talks about NSC with his mates on Saturday nights!

Check out the all important post counts.

Hmmmm now who's the geek??????

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
gerbil said:

1) Correct to an extent. If you make a valid argument it is accepted. Otherwise there is little reason to slag of DK, DH or the club in general. However you only have to look at the club shop threads to see the later isn't true.

2) That's bollox.

3) That's bollox.

4) True. LI isn't funny and his sarcasim really is the pits.

5) WTF? DOING THIS FOR WREXHAM IS FANTASTIC AND SPEAKS VOLUMES FOR OUR FANS. THE THREADS TITLES ARE A GIVE AWAY! IF YOU DONT WANNA READ ABOUT IT DONT OPEN IT.. IF FACT WHY NOT START A NEW THREAD ON A DIFFERENT TOPIC.

6) An exaggeration to prove a point. But not really valid.

So really I only half agree with you on ONE of your points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here