what palace put in there programmes...

North Stand Midget

Jan 9, 2012
382169_569842696364186_1867888477_n.jpg

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
The Palace vs Albion programme is an interesting read each season.

It certainly doesn't follow the normal format of programmes - ie being polite about the opposition and churning out a few stats & facts. It just about stops short of calling us all gays and drips with resentment and loathing. I'm quite surprised they get away with it.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

It certainly doesn't follow the normal format of programmes - ie being polite about the opposition and churning out a few stats & facts. It just about stops short of calling us all gays and drips with resentment and loathing. I'm quite surprised they get away with it.

Oh get over yourself yer soft sod .

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Who writes these programs? It looks like they've even got a colouring in section on the left hand side?!
I guess colouring inside the lines matches the peak of a Palace fan's intellect.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Makes for a cracking read!

Dec 29, 2011
Looks like they've either just got them stats off Fifa (the game) or made them up. I reckon Buckley could outrun Zaha, and where do these random 'heading' and 'defending' stats come from? Total bollocks IMO.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I like their style. A top trumps game comparing us to them man for man would be great fun for Gus and the boys on the coach back to Brighton with their f***ing tails between their legs.

Palace are a better team than Brighton at the moment...GET OVER IT...for christs sake lads this is getting embarrassing now.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I remember they did that sort of thing in "Look In" in the 70's and 80's comparing the likes of Tight Fit v Haircut 100

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
They forgot dribbles a lot then loses the ball

Dive's

but then Zaha would win those two as well.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
They missed off the most vital stat...value?

Can't see Liverpool and Spurs lining up for buckers in Jan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here