Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what palace put in there programmes...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I remember they did that sort of thing in "Look In" in the 70's and 80's comparing the likes of Tight Fit v Haircut 100

What criteria? Hairstyles? Songwriting? Star quality?

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
I don't mind bad spelling & grammer in posts but please get the title right... it's their... xxx

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
Looks like they've either just got them stats off Fifa (the game) or made them up. I reckon Buckley could outrun Zaha, and where do these random 'heading' and 'defending' stats come from? Total bollocks IMO.

I see Buckley beat Zaha on diving thou...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pace and Shooting are way out. Buckley's the quickest player below the Prem when he gets going, far quicker than Zaha. And as for shooting, the stats speak for themselves, Buckley's better.

the silurian

Sep 29, 2011
Looks like they've either just got them stats off Fifa (the game) or made them up. I reckon Buckley could outrun Zaha, and where do these random 'heading' and 'defending' stats come from? Total bollocks IMO.

must remember that when the final of the championship 100 metres race is on.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Does it really matter. All those stats are no more than an opinion.I can guarantee you that if Buckley was a palace player and Zaha ours Buckley's stats would be better. It's THEIR programme ,they can print what the f*** they want.

Perhaps they should have a fan section where it shows who has the most sad knobs among their support... judging by a lot of threads on here recently it would be a very close outcome.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Dives. Not Dive's.

And you're wrong anyway.

smiley-finger007.gif
;)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don't mind bad spelling & grammer in posts but please get the title right... it's their... xxx

It's grammar..but you have already stated that you don't mind spelling so that's OK.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Perhaps they should have a fan section where it shows who has the most sad knobs among their support... judging by a lot of threads on here recently it would be a very close outcome.

Poll? Pics?

Zahmazing

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
Just to be clear, this is something that is in the programme every week, comparing a Palace player with an opposition player based on their stats in FIFA 13. They aren't made up, they come directly from the game.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Just to be clear, this is something that is in the programme every week, comparing a Palace player with an opposition player based on their stats in FIFA 13. They aren't made up, they come directly from the game.

Stats from a computer game are, by definition, made up surely?

BHAMalcom

Nov 15, 2012
This obsession with palace is becoming unhealthy imho. Lets just stop going on about them and worry about OUR club.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Checkout Buckley-

Traits
Diver, Avoids Weaker Foot
:clap:

Checkout Murray :

Traits :
Sold Jesus to the Romans for 30 pieces of silver, leg lagging penalty gainer of notable success.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here