Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What one thing would you change at the Amex ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Bring back the 1901 hostesses.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
have something fun at half time like the those big balls things or penalty shootout between 5 brighton fans and 5 away fans

Great idea :clap2:, The only thing about the amex that i would change is make the north bigger!!!

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
It has to be a bigger terraced North stand. We would be able to create a much better atmosphere.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
20 BHA fans and 20 away fans allowed on the pitch for 10 mins at half time for a tear-up.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I'd like for the catering staff to have something resembling a sense of urgency when taking half-time orders

cooliobhafc

Mar 15, 2012
Brighton
Taking the idea one step further from someones comments, with our soon to be improved wifi system, how about a pre half time drinks ordering system, over your phone, maybe even an app, put in your order, pay for it using your prepay card and get there to pick up your stuff, staff have it ready and waiting, no queues and straight back to your seat in time for 2nd half??

New Carpet?

Aug 23, 2009
Last week, I would have said, "Those Dyson Airblade hand-dryers to replace the useless ones currently in the toilets."

However, I missed having a few pints of Hophead at the Derby game on Saturday, so the one thing for me would now be to bring back Dark Star to the concourses (ideally with American Pale Ale as the drink of choice instead :thumbsup:)

Albumen's mention of having the "Away Ale" in all the concourses would not be the worst idea in the world either.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Big screens above the east & west stands

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I am surprised that there is still a lot of grey concrete rather than painting or covering it all blue. St Mary's for example has red covering on every stairway, vomitory and advertising area, looks a lot smarter IMHO.

But that would have to be maintained and repainted every season, costing more money, pushing prices up further...

I'd like a retractable roof. Or some more tables in the East Stand concourse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here