Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What NSC'ers from days of yore do you miss?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yes he did. Always hinted that he was something something to do with counter-intelligence or somesuch.
No he didnt, he worked in signals ,some of which is highly classified, he never"hinted" that he was in counter intelligence at all,because if he had, someone like me , would have taken the piss unmercifully, i know what he did whilst in the forces because we exchanged PM's about it, you're basically bending the truth as usual to suit your argument, pretty much the same way you did whilst comically describing the burell arms as a rough pub , and totally and utterly innacurately describing the decor of the place.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke

Perry Milkins tho think thats now Carwash

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Always thought he was a decent bloke, someone who has actually seen a bit of life.
Agreed. Didn't always agree with him but he had a good pragmatic approach to life. He hasn't been on here since Southampton away. He was in charge of steward training there and he said we'd all be made to sit. He produced a closely-reasoned argument (backed up by links to academic research) as to why standing, especially standing in seating areas, was more dangerous than sitting down. I think he was a bit embarrassed when it didn't happen.

Oh, and you'd have LOVED London Irish!

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Agreed. Didn't always agree with him but he had a good pragmatic approach to life. He hasn't been on here since Southampton away. He was in charge of steward training there and he said we'd all be made to sit. He produced a closely-reasoned argument (backed up by links to academic research) as to why standing, especially standing in seating areas, was more dangerous than sitting down. I think he was a bit embarrassed when it didn't happen.

Why?? do tell!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
you're basically bending the truth as usual to suit your argument, pretty much the same way you did whilst comically describing the burell arms as a rough pub , and totally and utterly innacurately describing the decor of the place.

Worked in Haywards Heath for enough years to know the Burrell. It was always a nasty shithole, with no redeeming qualities. And that slashed seat with the foam rubber hanging out is almost certainly still there. Obviously can't go in there anymore for fear of catching fleas, but I think you're about the only person I ever heard say a good word about the place :shrug:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Indeed. I'd love to see Plastic Irish back here just for the almost certain Placky/bushy binfests.

You can keep Hampshire though. Don't doubt he'd seen a bit of the world, but this didn't make him a nice bloke.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Worked in Haywards Heath for enough years to know the Burrell. It was always a nasty shithole, with no redeeming qualities. And that slashed seat with the foam rubber hanging out is almost certainly still there. Obviously can't go in there anymore for fear of catching fleas, but I think you're about the only person I ever heard say a good word about the place :shrug:
As Im said , totally and utterly inaccurate description of the decor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here