Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Millwall fans think of McCammon

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So it was big MACCA that Moses Ashikodi pulled a knife on.

Edit: Allegadly.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why don't you just post a thread saying he is sh1te as that is what you want to believe ?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
But if you listened to fans rantings you'd believe that Zamora was shit wouldn't you? We've been on a good run since he joined and Mcghee says he isn't fully fit. I'll reserve my judgement until the end of the season.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Rangdo said:
But if you listened to fans rantings you'd believe that Zamora was shit wouldn't you?

Not quite the same.

If West Ham fans were to ask Zamora's former club, i.e. us whether he was any good then we would say yes he is quality and must be going through a bad patch and lack of confidence.

When asking McCammon's former club for similar reassurance they say he is shit.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Not an identical scenario granted, but my point is that West Hams fans say he is shit but we think he's one of the greatest players to put on an Albion shirt. Likewise, just because Millwall fans say McCammon is shit doesn't make it so.

Shame you think it's useful way of spending your time Richie stirring up shit against one of our new players on an opposition messageboard :nono:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Rangdo said:
Not an identical scenario granted, but my point is that West Hams fans say he is shit but we think he's one of the greatest players to put on an Albion shirt. Likewise, just because Millwall fans say McCammon is shit doesn't make it so.

I know what you mean but they have seen a lot more of him then we have.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Richie Morris said:
I know what you mean but they have seen a lot more of him then we have.

Barely:

Mark's Lions career record reads: 15 appearances (plus 10 sub), 2 goals.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
London Irish said:
Shame you think it's useful way of spending your time Richie stirring up shit against one of our new players on an opposition messageboard :nono:

How is asking a players former club's fans what they think of him 'stirring up shit'?

It is not like I am delving into his personal life to find some kiss and tell stories to unsettle him at Withdean.

I asked some people their opinion's.

Is that the problem? The Millwall fans do not realise they are only allowed an opinion if they agree with you?

Or is it that the majority of their comments support the opinion of the people on this board who you have been telling them that dont know anything about football?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So why have you asked the "Insider" why we have signed him ?

This was your question:

Why have we signed him? I am at a loss to explain it.

Well ?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Who freakin cares. He's an Albion player now and we should show some faith in him. :angry:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Richie Morris said:
It was a joke.

Much like McCammon.

Takes one to know one.

NickL

Aug 21, 2003
Brighton
Why don't you just trust MM??

He thinks McCammon can do a job for us and i'm sure he's right.
As a permanent signing, it's our job to support him and make sure the club gets the best out of him.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Just for the record:

1) I will love it if McCammon goes on to be great for Brighton and prove me wrong.
2) I will not moan and bitch about him at games and get behind him as I would any other player because he is playing for Albion and I do not agree with moaning at them on the pitch.
3)It is nothing personal against McCammon. No doubt he tries his best and if he has made a career out of football with such limitied ability then fair play to him and good luck.

I just happen to think he is shit and we shouldnt have wasted what little money we have one someone who cannot shoot or stand up for longer then a few minutes at a time.

Richie Morris said:
How is asking a players former club's fans what they think of him 'stirring up shit'?

It is not like I am delving into his personal life to find some kiss and tell stories to unsettle him at Withdean.

Is that the problem? The Millwall fans do not realise they are only allowed an opinion if they agree with you?

Or is it that the majority of their comments support the opinion of the people on this board who you have been telling them that dont know anything about football?

We're playing Millwall in a few weeks time - and all you can do is go on their board and slag off one of our players? You weren't just asking a question, you were slagging him off and inviting others of the same opinion to do likewise. Absolutely pathetic - you place "being right" over loyalty to the team you support.

Last edited:

Grizz

NSC Patron
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:

Not at all, but tbh Richie this is the third or fourth thread where you've posted basically the same thing. I think we all get the idea that you think he's shite, but how on earth you can make such a judgement when MM's record for bringing in players is pretty damn good i find amazing.

We've heard the opposing fans views before when we got him on loan and they were posted on NSC. Think its time to get behind the lad and give him the full support a new Albion player deserves at a time when we're going into a difficult sequence of games for our Championship survival.

Grizz

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So now I am not allowed to tell fans of other clubs I think one of our players is shit?

Is that what your saying?

No doubt if we lose and McCammon is crap against Millwall it will all be my fault.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Richie Morris said:
Just for the record:

1) I will love it if McCammon goes on to be great for Brighton and prove me wrong.
2) I will not moan and bitch about him at games and get behind him as I would any other player because he is playing for Albion and I do not agree with moaning at them on the pitch.
3)It is nothing personal against McCammon. No doubt he tries his best and if he has made a career out of football with such limitied ability then fair play to him and good luck.

I just happen to think he is shit and we shouldnt have wasted what little money we have one someone who cannot shoot or stand up for longer then a few minutes at a time.

Just for the record:
shut up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here