Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Millwall fans think of McCammon

NickL

Aug 21, 2003
Brighton
clapham_gull said:
I am an absolute loss to understand what you honestly think the club are going to answer to your question.

"yep, Richie you're right - we made a mistake"

It's easy to get to get wrapped up in issues of free speech and discussion.

However at the end of the day I think you'll agree, it's better to get behind the team and decisions by the management in time of relative success, rather than so directly criticise the signing of an individual player.

Take a deep breath.

Spot on

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
NickL said:

Same here.
I've met you Rich,i am a little surprised,i see your point but this really isn't the time.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Brixtaan said:
i see your point

By that i mean big,ungainly and cumbersome(is what i imagine your getting at).
But watch him start to suck in 3 defenders when he gets fit,freeing up all sorts of skillfull attacking talent we have.:thumbsup:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Richie Morris said:
Not when they disagree but when they resort to telling me to shut up or calling me a prick.

Perhaps someone who starts "discussions" on message boards slagging someone off and inviting others to do the same should get thicker skin then, eh?

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
So you don't like Mark McCammon and you think he should never play for the club Richie? Are you going to ring up the phone-in on Saturday and share these opinions with the off-line world?

I only ask because the last time someone rang SCR and complained about one of our players you lost your rag. Leon is not poular with all of our supporters, some people felt he had been disrespectful. They expressed their opinions on this. You then felt that these people would drive Leon away and that there could be "racist" undertones to their complaints.

In fact you were so enraged by their criticisms that you sent an e-mail to a woman you don't know, demanding that she explain her behaviour.

Now some people are disagreeing with your negative opinions on one of our players and you don't like it one bit. It doesn't take long before the old "everybody's out to get me" act comes out. Doubtless we'll be treated to another sob story post about how cruel people are to you. I can't imagine what your response would be if someone sent you an e-mail demanding to know how you can critiscise one of our players. I might do it actually, then post up your response on here.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Richie you are fast becoming a total Twat on this site.

Its like f***ing Groundhog day all over again everytime we have to read another of your posts, WE KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ON MCCAMMON!!!!

Why are you so desperate for attention??? :nono:

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
clapham_gull said:
Richie I've never met you but you are obviously a passionate supporter of all things blue and white.

However can I throw a bone into the melting pot of NSC ?

I think it was totally unnecessary to post that question on Ask the club. I don't think any of us are in a position to so directly question the expertise of Mark Mcghee in view of our league position.

I think it is an abuse of the Ask The Club facility and quite frankly rude beyond the extreme.

That of course is my opinion.

Absolutely spot on and if as you suggest Richie that this was a joke then it was a shit one and you haven't got a career in comedy ahead as well as fanzine writing.

D

Deleted User X18H

I heard you got a slap a Millwall in Decmeber Uncle B

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Uncle Buck said:
Fair enough, it just seems anger and aggression are common place in your replies, particualy in relation to certain people.

Im not an angry person at all but a couple of posters do grate slightly Ill have to admit.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
IMO the 'Ask the Club' Forum is there to ask sensible questions regarding the running of our football club. It is an invaluable tool, something that if we had had 8-10 years ago then perhaps we might have known a little more about what was happening behind our backs.

Don't abuse it.

I do not believe that it is for questioning the signings of our Manager. Surely that is what the main message board is for, if indeed you really feel the need.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm gonna miss Morris Baiting :jester:
Its one of those things that helps pass the day, you know at somepoint he's gonna come out with some complete crap that everyone will attack him with!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Richie Morris said:
That is what football is about, opinions.

But don't dare disagree with Richie Morris or he'll acuse you of giving him wood, I mean, stick.

stick.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here