Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the Worst bird you have shagged?

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Lush said:
Ahhhhhhh.

Was it your first time?

Maybe he just had a nose bleed with the excitement of it all.:D

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
After a night out at work years ago I ended up with the fattest bird in the department. She was at least 20 stone. Still can't quite work out how it happened 11 years later but it was quite a shock in the morning!

Seeing her at work everyday for months afterwards wasn't easy either...

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Some English bird that I met the night I firtst discovered the joys of Carlsberg. Considering I was on "the island" (trying to make my original homeplace sound like the prisoner), she was the only halfway decent girl around who wasn't related to me. She was still a munter though.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Why do you guys hate big birds so much? :dunce:

bigbird_find.JPG

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Back in my RAF days about 20 odd years ago, I went to my best mates girlfriends 21st and woke up next morning in bed with her mum.
:nono: :nono: :nono:

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Said bird from the gay club also asked me to lay on top of her til she couldn't breathe ( ??? ) , said she had a fetish for the Darts player Andy Fordham and said her dad once licked her all over one Sunday morning.

I didn't see much of her after that night.
Must be true, you can't make shit like that up!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I went for a weekend in Leeds, pulled an 8-pinter, back to hers after the club at 2am, I was on the job and it was hard work. She seemed to like the missionary position but was reluctant to open her legs!

After 5 minutes the 8th pint wore off and I could see her for the horror she was. I rolled off and fell asleep, woke back up again at 5am with morning wood and bollocks like onions, rolled back on and finished the job.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
caz99 said:
cor get a load of you lot anyone would think your all models :wave:

I am a bit a of a looker and known to QUITE a catch!!

:lolol: :jester:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
The Northstander said:
I am a bit a of a looker and known to QUITE a catch!!

:lolol: :jester:

um obviously perhaps you lot keep pulling mingers cos your just mingers yourselves and cant face up to it !!! :lolol: :lolol: *joke*

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
No I would normally get a stunner but if times are hard then I spose I would be happy after about 10 pints to make a ten to two'ers night for her!!

:lolol:

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Pavilionaire said:
I went for a weekend in Leeds, pulled an 8-pinter, back to hers after the club at 2am, I was on the job and it was hard work. She seemed to like the missionary position but was reluctant to open her legs!

After 5 minutes the 8th pint wore off and I could see her for the horror she was. I rolled off and fell asleep, woke back up again at 5am with morning wood and bollocks like onions, rolled back on and finished the job.

:lolol: :clap2:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Slept with the pub manager of a place I worked at in Coventry while was up there at Uni. She was a bit of a hefty bird, and we hated each other, so I'm not really sure how it happened. Needless to say I didn't stick around at the pub for much longer...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here