Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] What is the greatest purchase you've EVER made

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
... except for one day a year when it's this piece of German engineering!
julgran.JPG

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Intesting you say that - some of the latest clones are almost identical to the genuine Rolex. I would say in a year or two the quality of the fakes will match the real Rolex in every way - scary but the Chinese are going to take a real bite out of genuine products - just look at football shirts - can you blame someone paying £10.00 for a fake when originals are over £70.00? But knowing you have a genuine, will IMHO always make it special - even if everyone else thinks its a fraud.
There's a lot of snobbery around watches.

There are many with identical movements very similar casements but the labels different and the prices vary wildly.

The 'new' bukta shirt is cotton and comfortable, although I rarely wear it. I have an original, and aside it having shrunk, it's like wearing P80 grit sandpaper

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
A kitten as a Christmas present for my wife for £50, that lived with us for 16 happy years.

Bless you Madison x

I am allergic to cats as well.
I was just about to put both dogs or all the dogs I have owned from £70 RSPCA to £2.5k ridiculous price but couldn't get a rehomed dog, love them all.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
But had to have my two big trees taken out a while back, so the chain saw is considerably less useful to me now. I keep trying to find excuses to break it out.
You could go on a rampage around town? Assuming it's not a plug-in electric one in which case you'll need a long extension lead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here