Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the best Nightclub you have been to?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
For me, it would be Cream before it went commercial! Top Totty and top tunes!!!!

MARVELLOUS SCENES!!

:rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave: :rave:

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Paradise Garage New York in 1986 i was 19 at the time and to see Larry Levan play on that sound system, with that crowd and waiting at the top of the ramp with the PG logo flashing in front of you waiting and praying you would get in and the noise pounding your chest is something i will never forget.

:bowdown:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Difficult to say really, they all have so many different qualities.
In this country i've always liked Camden Palace just for the messyness, Turnmills comes close for the same reason. My favourite venue for layout is the Opera house. For sound you can't beat the main room at Ministry, closely followed by the End and the Fridge. For friendlyness it has to be the Zap between 2000 (when I discovered clubbing and 'recreationals')and 2003. there were quite a few times when I went by myself but still knew most of the people in there. It got shit when they sold it.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Paradise Garage New York in 1986 i was 19 at the time and to see Larry Levan play on that sound system, with that crowd and waiting at the top of the ramp with the PG logo flashing in front of you waiting and praying you would get in and the noise pounding your chest is something i will never forget.

:bowdown:

Now that does sound good..!

Difficult to pick one - easier to pick a few..!

Certainly the late 80's/early nineties, threw up innovating club nights..
In Brighton, i don't think the Zap could be beaten.
I started to go in 87ish when it only had one tunnel..
Went on to see Sven Vath throwing records down from the DJ box, an early D-Ream live appearance, many Tonka nites, and HARD Eric powell friday nights..

The MoS has always been good, even when it didn't serve alcohol (89?)

Club UK in wandworth was amazing, despite the busts - always worth the big trip.

Europe - Pacha - amazing bar girls, club queens, music, and views.. Always spunk over £200 a night there..

Billy - did you know Andy Cap..?!
:thumbsup:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
There is a place called thursdays in chichester, we go there on a tuesday its soooo confusing !!! Anyhoo..... its a big lofty converted barn, and has this massive garden, that u can talk and drink as well, then go for a dance, pick a lady up and take her outside. It is awesome because outside in the gardens, they are constantly all throught the night cooking burgers for £1 each. Its great. :clap2: :drink:

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Rodders said:
There is a place called thursdays in chichester, we go there on a tuesday its soooo confusing !!! Anyhoo..... its a big lofty converted barn, and has this massive garden, that u can talk and drink as well, then go for a dance, pick a lady up and take her outside. It is awesome because outside in the gardens, they are constantly all throught the night cooking burgers for £1 each. Its great. :clap2: :drink:
Sounds good, if slightly too good to be true.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Woodchip, its not the greatest but I shit u not, the burgers are cooked throughout the night !!! and the garden is just like a beer garden with the benches/ tables....Ill take u there one night !!!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Fabric is the best club in the world without question. However, I'm also rather fond of the End, despite it being considerably smaller. Always a good vibe though, and fewer tourists

Citrus

Seagulls over Toronto
Jul 11, 2003
Toronto
Gatecrasher One in Sheffield is a good club, but for a night out, Corporation on a Wednesday night: free entry with school uniform and an NUS and 50p per vodka mixer all night long... :clap2: :drink:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
b4 that it was called the acadmey,full of totty but loads of scousers

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
boscombe was and still is worse than anywhere i have ever been

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here