Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the best Nightclub you have been to?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
BUTTERBALL said:
Mo*vida, no sign of Dwayne though!

Movida's abysmal it's like a school disco, how can that be the best club you've ever been to?!?

I liked the big one in Leicester square that was open a few years ago, can't remember the name (8 or something) but it had about 8 floors and once you lost your mates that was it you weren't finding them again, it got closed down because the bouncers were dealing!

I like Chinawhites interior, it's meticulous, and it was the first club to do the far east buddha theme before every 2 bit place in the land copied the concept.

Otherwise, MOS is always a good shout, Bungalow 8 in New York is very flash as is Sky Bar in LA.

Would love to try some of the super clubs in Ibiza, it must be a great vibe even though Im not particulary fond of the music.

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
weekend club in berlin...
prozak in krakow...
MoS in London has the best sound system in uk, pisses on fabric...

zap was first proper night i went to and it was an eye opener but wish i'd seen a tonka night there, cream at concorde was pretty good i remember, heard layo & bushwacka 'love story' for first time and nearly shat myself.

massive respect to the fella who went to paradise garage, thats mental!

D

Deleted member 2719

Rodders said:
There is a place called thursdays in chichester, we go there on a tuesday its soooo confusing !!! Anyhoo..... its a big lofty converted barn, and has this massive garden, that u can talk and drink as well, then go for a dance, pick a lady up and take her outside. It is awesome because outside in the gardens, they are constantly all throught the night cooking burgers for £1 each. Its great. :clap2: :drink:

Been there a fair few times is it still 70's night on the Tuesday?

Have they sorted out the loo's cos the last time i went there you needed wellies?

:ohmy:

Look out for those Chichester ladies they eat men for a living!

:eek: :eek:

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Yes mate I know !!!

theyre is a distinct lack of totty in that city im afraid to report. We do usually go for nights out in southampton and portsmouth for the totty.

And yes the toilets are all nice and clean now, and they even have ur "lookie lookie, get fresh for the punani " men...with the aftershave they make me laugh

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
house your seagull said:

MoS in London has the best sound system in uk, pisses on fabric...

I'm sorry?? Come again???

Whilst the Ministry soundsytem is undisputably phat, I really don't think you can take anything away from the incredible set up they have in Fabbers. This is the pinnacle of clubbing to electronic music and I genuinely think the scene has peaked with this one venue. If it ever gets better I'll eat my cat

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Im affraid that the best night out ive had whilst clubbing has been a tuesday in the event!

Not the best club ive been into but i have had some quality nights in there!

Best memories have been in a club called snoopys in salou, spain.

It was the venue for my first 'lads' holiday and we all pulled 2/3 birds every night!

Quality times :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
tough call.. either the Gloucester in Brighton (got lucky there!), or Extasis in San Antonio, Ibiza- i think that's closed down now though?

A few friends went there manyy years ago, and we were outnumbered by the staff!

they still played full on music, let us run like crazy drinks (which we were) around the dancefloors, kip out on the bed like sofas, try some new cocktails, etc..

absolutely mental, though pricey.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
The Fridge - Brixton

Escape from Samsara and Superfish. Qual It E

Back in 1996 Captain Tinrib, D.F.Q, Steve Thomas, Dave Randall, RR Fierce & Karim decided they needed a place to party, at an event with music that they produce, and came up with their own club nite, ‘Fish!’ All these DJs and Recording Artists played different intensities of Hard NRG back then, they wanted a night that built up and up all the way through. DJ lineup placement was the secret of this success. Mellower, funky grooves while everyone meets on arrival, through a more trancey affair into the depths of Hard NRG, slightly grooved, Techno to a huge build of Hard NRG anthem tracks at the core of the night, leaving Karim the honours of sewing it all up with his relentless ‘X Rated’ pounding Hard NRG.
It all began at the Soundshaft, London, and the FISH!, known as Elfish! on the flyers, embarked on a story of his own and learnt to swim, surf, and then fly.... He flew threw Crash night Club on his way to the mighty Fridge Club. London. Superfish was born!
Through the club nite’s fishy voyage, the likes of Simon Eve, Max Alien Trax, JP (Amsterdam), Scott Alert (Australia), Pete Wardman, Lady Bianca, Lab 4, Superfast Oz of OD404, Sol Ray, Rubec, Les Oberon, Steve Hill, Max & Amino Live and the legendary Weirdo, joined up on deck and finished off the complete Superfish! resident DJ lineup. Through the course of the Superfish! history these DJs have become some of the world’s best mainline DJs on the scene.
The hugely successful UK club nite Superfish! has sailed to the shores of Christchurch, New Zealand & back to its home at the Fridge. The Pioneers of the Hard Dance Scene, Captain Tinrib & Karim with their labels, the mighty, Tinrib Recordings, Dirty House Grooves, Tuff Trax, Unfknblvbl & the notorious, Do Not Bend Recordings, give you the very best of 11 years in swashbuckling Hard NRG.

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
UK. Republic in Sheffield. Great student nights during the week and gatecrasher at the weekend.
Abroad. Es Paradis in San Antonio. Class.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
A few memories of my clubbing days..

Joy - Felbridge Hotel, East Grintead
Plush - The Base, East Grinstead
Release the Pressure - Cafe De Paris, London
Girls FM nights at the Colloseum (sp??) Vauxhall
The Satelliete Club at the Collosuem Vauxhall
Club UK - Wandsworth
Space - Ibiza

:rave: