Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the best Nightclub you have been to?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
best nightclub is such a vague question, so many clubs cater to so many different tastes. you there for the totty, the music, the atmosphere, or what?

best all rounder has to be Fabric. but possibly not the best in every area.

the best nights ive ever had clubing though have been in the Zap before it went all wanky in the late 90's (dress codes, wouldnt let you in if you from the "wrong" town). Danny Rampling playing, condensation dripping from the ceiling, great girls, great boys for that matter, everyone there for a good time.

you can stick your superclubs up your arse.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A little nightclub in Guallupe, Ecuador. About a room half the size of the Withdean (South Stand) toilet block. Two light bulbs hanging down and a DJ blaring out latino pop. The smallest old lady imaginable handing out fermented pineapple juice and packed full of locals dancing the night away until 7am.

Fantastic!! :clap2:

disgruntled h blocker

Oct 16, 2003
Ampfield
Discoteca Cova den Xoroi in Menorca. Pretty poor resort, excellent club set into the cliffs, overlooking the med! Great when there's a storm coming over!

Mind the foam party on Thursdays!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Have done pretty much all of London (bar Turnmills) and Ibiza, and many others across Europe.

Fabric and Space are the best venues, but Samsara (Fridge) and Bedrock (Heaven) mean the most to me as I used to be a regular.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Not much of a CLUBBER really. More of a PUBBER¡¡and a GIGGER, but one great club I went to once was in London somewhere off Tottenham Court Road. It was dark, dingy and a bit SMELLY, but it played top ROCK and PUNK shit all night. Think it was called the St Maritz or something.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm off to Heaven quite soon, it'll be my first time. After reading this thread I'm rather excited.

heaven5.jpg

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Sterns was the best Ive ever been to, and Ive done every big club and most others in London, most of Ibiza, several in San francisco and New York.

STERNS RULED!!!!!!

Heavens soundsystem is suspect, I hope Hospital have their own kit!!!

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
desprateseagull said:
Extasis in San Antonio, Ibiza- i think that's closed down now though?

Extasis was quality. Was there in 95 and never heard anybody else ever mention it. Also enjoyed Kaos altho virtually drowned during the foam party. Must've been 6 ft deep on the sunken dance floor cos I was desperately bouncing to keep breathing!!!! Looked like a big marshmallow walking out of that place at 6am.

Opera House is an amazing venue

Also really liked Thekla in Bristol. It's a moored boat, and altho grimey has Banksy work on walls and the dance floor is the hull. Quality for DJ Yoda night and mate described an Andy C night there as utter chaos. Well worth a visit.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Ku in ibiza. or what ever it is called now. (privilige) where manumission used to be.
or wigan pier back in the early 90s.

Space is INDEED still the place. Went there on world cup final day and the place was full of Italians in their footy shirts. Says it all when they'd rather be in Space than watching their country win the WC.
(of course tey were all gay, so that kind of explains it...)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Rich Suvner said:
what a line up - you go many dnb nights in brighton?

Not as many as I used to. Used to be a regualr at Legends of the Dark Black when it was at the Zap and Meltdown at the Beach. Got a little bored of it for a couple of years but now try to get to a decent night every few months.

Hospital do put on a good night, their quartely residence at Audio is always a good night and their night at Herbal is wicked.

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Rodders said:
There is a place called thursdays in chichester, we go there on a tuesday its soooo confusing !!! Anyhoo..... its a big lofty converted barn, and has this massive garden, that u can talk and drink as well, then go for a dance, pick a lady up and take her outside. It is awesome because outside in the gardens, they are constantly all throught the night cooking burgers for £1 each. Its great. :clap2: :drink:

Sounds cool a mate who has a bird live in Chi, told me about that place I think, anyway not done much apart from places in Crawley and Brighton, but a close one between Audio (Got voted in top 50 of UK clubs in DJ magazine), and Ocean Rooms

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Coasters, Busbys, Pink Coconut - Brighton :lolol:

Florida Bar, Mombasa - Wall to wall with dodgy chaep prozzies.:nono:

Worst club = Captain Jacks, somewhere in Florida! recommended by some random when I was in the Navy. Turned up there with 2 of my mates in full white summer Navy uniform only to find out it was the Gayest club in town!! We thought, "ah f*** it we've come all this way and need a drink" I took two sips of my beer before spying this large oiled up muscleman with his cock in his hand, knocking one out on the dance floor:eek: I was back on my ship within 15 minutes!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
XooX said:
Coasters, Busbys, Pink Coconut - Brighton :lolol:

Florida Bar, Mombasa - Wall to wall with dodgy chaep prozzies.:nono:

Worst club = Captain Jacks, somewhere in Florida! recommended by some random when I was in the Navy. Turned up there with 2 of my mates in full white summer Navy uniform only to find out it was the Gayest club in town!! We thought, "ah f*** it we've come all this way and need a drink" I took two sips of my beer before spying this large oiled up muscleman with his cock in his hand, knocking one out on the dance floor:eek: I was back on my ship within 15 minutes!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here