Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What if palace were in plymouth argyles position.........

if palae were in argyles position would you support their fans united???

• Yes..all for 1, 1 for all....

Votes: 190 84.4%
  • bollox let em go under into extinction...

Votes: 35 15.6%

• Total voters

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Unless the rules on clubs going into administration are changed so that the penalties are far more severe, clubs like Crystal palace and Portsmouth will carry on doing it knowing that bumping a few local businesses and cheating the people of this country out of revenue that pays for schools and hospitals is a small price to pay for their dishonest on field gains.

In 3 years time I predict Crystal Palace will complete the hatrick on administrations.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I saw Palace fans marching with us when trying to get planning permission for Falmer which we now enjoy and Palace fans have helped raise loads of money for the REMF fund.
Of course I would help out. Plymouth gambled on us getting the World Cup and that went wrong, which is why they are in the mess they're in now.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
I would gladly buy bits of Selhurst from a liquidators auction then burn it.

Sep 1, 2010
I saw Palace fans marching with us when trying to get planning permission for Falmer which we now enjoy and Palace fans have helped raise loads of money for the REMF fund.
Of course I would help out. Plymouth gambled on us getting the World Cup and that went wrong, which is why they are in the mess they're in now.

I think it was more a case of some dodgy soulless investers gambled on us getting the world cup. The PAFC problem runs far deeper than that.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
As a villa supporter I would help supporter Birmingham City if they were on the verge of tits up. A proper derby is not possible without another club.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here