Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What if palace were in plymouth argyles position.........

if palae were in argyles position would you support their fans united???

• Yes..all for 1, 1 for all....

Votes: 190 84.4%
  • bollox let em go under into extinction...

Votes: 35 15.6%

• Total voters

macky

Dec 28, 2004
sily question really Thats our biggest game would you really want to miss that

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I'd be there, as others have said rivalry is all very well and good, but without them who could we take the piss out of? Seriously I would hate to see them out of business. Football fans should unite whoever it is and save our game.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
No club should end up where Argyle are, and even though I can't stand Palace I would not wish to see them go under. I would of course attend.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
if palace got into the state plymouth are right now and were organising a fans united day to save their club, how many of you would go to selhurst......:banana:

This is only a moral dilemma for the type of halfwit that starts stupid threads like this.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
full support, after all, for me it is just a friendly rivalry............isn't it?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What about the quarterwits that voted for them to go under?

Didn't see that as haven't bothered with the poll, yea arseholes are universal really. To busy licking their monitors to think who would be a rival if Palace got flushed.

Gillingham? pfffffft

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Of course , I bet a fair few came down to ours - and rivalry gets put aside for these things ... of course once they were back to fighting fitness the rivalry would carry on!!
There were quite a few that came to our Fans United...I would go to theirs...hope they would survive and carry on the rivalary.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Although i hate Palarse with a passion as football rivals, I could not see ANY club go under because of money men, mismanagement etc etc !!!
Im in 100%

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Can't have a rivalry without rivals.

This..... wish them every calamity, but not extinction.

For fansreunited at home park, Would it be possible for that one day only, as a powerful statement to get our fans standing together ala REMF;

"Seaweed and Palarse United for Argyle"

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
100% no doubt, be interested to hear the opinions of the 6 that voted no

why?? its their opinion, let them be.....probably because they have only 1 opinion of palace. each to their own. see you at plymouth then???? for fans reunited?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I wouldnt put my hand in my pocket.
I wouldnt take any time to do anything for em
I wouldnt want to see them go under either
I would however like to see the fully grown men in replica palace keeper kits cry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here